Search results for query: *

1. Bugi

What Are You Working On?

Shallowing my down swing with driver and closing the clubface. I have always had fade/slice shot shape and during winter training we noticed that my club path is from out to in even though with irons it is in yo out. I also hit the driver heely which to my understanding accentuates the side spin...
  2. Bugi

Help for selecting used driver

Thanks for the opportunity but I actually already jumped the gun and got the Callaway Epic Max. That had barely any hits under it and got it for a really good deal including headcover and wrench. Already managed to hit some balls in the simulator with it and it felt really good. Averaged around...
  3. Bugi

Thanks everyone of responses! It was good to see that I was correct in my thinking that Stiff shaft is the way to go with my strike speeds. As for club itself I think I'm leaning towards the Callaway Epic Max as the comments on forgiveness and adjustability that my inconsistent swing needs...
  4. Bugi

Golf has gained a lot of popularity in the resent years. And we are so sparsely populated country so finding room for a golf course is easy :LOL:.
  5. Bugi

I would say my trajectory is a bit flat excluding the short irons and wedges. In Finland we can typically play for around 5 months (May to September) and we have around 180 golf courses. I would say I have around 20 golf courses within 1 hour drive from my front door.
  6. Bugi

Hello from Finland and WITB

Thanks for all for the warm welcome!
  7. Bugi

Yeah those certainly are a varying set of drivers. Here in Finland we do not have much used golf club markets on stores so most of the used clubs change hands through online marketplace/auction sites. Thus clubs are quite varying and available only for a short while. About the high or low ball...
  8. Bugi

Hello! So I'm planning to upgrade my driver from Titleist R580XD. I have searched the used market here in Finland and found few options for the new driver. All of the listed drivers below are within 200-250 price range. 1. Titleist ts3, s-flex (Tensei AV Series (white) 65 Flex-S ) 2. Cobra...
  9. Bugi

Hello from Finland and WITB

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new golfer and this summer will be the third year of my golf adventure. I hail from Finland so unfortunately I'm tied to indoor training during the winter times. In the two years of my golf I have managed to drop my handicap to 24.2. Still a total newb on the course but...
Back