Search results for query: *

1. B

Cheap shoes

Well Im on the market for cheap shoes and was wondering if anyone knows a good pair of shoes for under 100$. Now I know there are plenty but im looking for 12.5s preferably wide. Anyone wear this size shoe and know of a good pair of shoes. Adidas makes some but they are backordered till July and...
  2. B

Hybrid for beginners

Hey everyone, Im really starting to improve (in part to this forum!) but am looking for purchasing a hybrid. I just want to know the easiest to hit hybrid out there especially for beginners who struggle to hit long irons. Are any of those Acer hybrids from hireko good? thanks in advance. Might...
  3. B

Flip your wrists

I have been watching Hank haneys show, and something he seems to preach to all the participants is to really square the club up at impact almost to the point of flipping your wrists? Im wondering if this would help me since I seem to flat out push all my shots? Im a righty and 90% of my shots...
  4. B

Slicing everything.

I had a problem slicing with my driver but its getting worked on and its getting better. With my irons though it seems to have gotten a lot worse. What is causing me to slice every iron shot? And I could sware I hit my 8i-5i all about the same distance. Please Help
  5. B

Hooded Clubface?

So I was golfing the other day and someone mentioned to me that at the top of my backswing my club face is hooded? I noticed it as well, and it seems that my right hand doesn't open up at all during the backswing. So I adjusted my grip a little and it started to open up but than everything was...
  6. B

Putter

Hey everyone Im in the market for a new putter. I guess with my straight back straight thru stroke Im supposed to get a face weighted putter. Can you guys suggest some specific putters that would fit my stroke. thanks
  7. B

Higher lofted driver

Hey everyone I played 18 last weekend and shot my personal best (106). I was hitting my driver great usually right down the middle on average 225yds. The ball flight was quite low though(under 20 feet). Anyway I was playing with some more experienced players and they suggested getting a higher...
  8. B

Hey everyone.

Hey everyone I've been lurking in the forum for a while and decided to join. Its a great forum and has been a lot of help. To give you some info on myself I try to golf a few times a month and my current goal is to break 100. I just started 2 months ago and shot 106 so its almost there. Wish me...
Back