Search results for query: *

1. W

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

On the Callaway website it says 4-6 weeks.
  2. W

Still can't say enough about the 7t db. I've begun taking for granted just how good it is.
  3. W

Would you play non conforming wedges?

No. Don't need or want more spin. I find myself taking spin off far more often than try to spin it higher on most wedge shots.
  4. W

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Or use an s or d. :)
  5. W

I don't think it will make much difference on promoting or reducing a given swing path. The sm9 does promote an overall slight right to left ball spin. In most instances it lands and has slight left side spin. Drawing wedges allows for more roll, hopefully towards the hole. Fade is pretty...
  6. W

Use a draw stroke. Shallows the attack and engages the bounce.
  7. W

The SM9 60t appeared in my bag mid way through last season and eventually worked its way to being used 95% of the time a wedge is in play, it really does it all. Seriously upped my short game, along with a lot of practice learning about 15 ways to hit it. My favorite, ... until gaming an SM10...
  8. W

"Over Drawing" short irons

Keep your right elbow tucked.
  9. W

Still honeymooning. Very, very pleased. The more time with it, 4 rounds, the more I like it.
  10. W

That was the thing, it seemed so simple/easy. I have never, ever, expected something special from a putter. What I put in I get out. I fully expected this to be just another putter surrounded by a bunch of over hyped marketing. Could not have been more wrong, and have never been happier to...
  11. W

If this is the honeymoon, I don't ever want it to stop. Picked up a 7 db milled + a tour 2.0 grip last evening at GG. Got to roll it at home on carpet and about 5 minutes before my round today. I didn't just have my best ever day putting(24), it blew my previous best(28) out the window. I...
  12. W

Are you a solo,or must be a in group golfer?

Gladly play both, but solo is my preference as well as 75-80% of rounds played. It's a solo sport. The social aspects are fun, but they are also distractions.
  13. W

Who is the best YouTube instructor? And why is it Danny Maude?

Several that have already been mentioned, with Clay Ballard being solid. You can find gems all over. Don't get stuck on 1-3 people.
  14. W

What’s the next frontier in laser range finders

Probably not much. Their biggest issue is the inconvenience compared to today's watches with slope.
  15. W

Do you have a club in your hands every day?

Every day for the past year.
  16. W

Video Review My Swing

Try using the ground.
  17. W

What Are You Working On?

Approach accuracy from 180-220.
  18. W

Name your best drill for this major fault of mine...

Standing up too soon. Keep your eye on the ball longer. Many start looking where the ball is going instead of impact. It's hard to stand up when your head is down.
  19. W

Divots, ball striking, Tiger

Divot or no divot matters not; both will hit nicely compressed shots. Personal preference is minimal to none most of the time but it is situational. If I'm hitting a fade my lead grip will be a little weaker producing a shallow divot. Stronger lead grip little to no divot. Really depends on...
Back