Search results for query: *

1. lambro2

FS- Titleist Ap3 718 5-GW

For sale is a great set of Titleist 718 AP3 irons 5-Gap wedge (7 total irons) with True Temper AMT Red Stiff shafts. These are hard to find as the AP3 stock shafts are the AMT Black shafts. Standard lengths, lofts, lies. As you can see, these are in great condition and were only used about...
  2. lambro2

FS: Scotty, Betti, Seemore

Club Dues are up and after some unexpected expenses for my boys and home I'm forced to part with some sticks I was certain were with me for good. I figured there was no use staring at a bunch of pretty clubs if I didn't have a place to play. Plus my MFGP2 hasn't missed a single round in the last...
  3. lambro2

Meet Lambro's Lambros

Well the day has finally arrived! Mother and boys are both doing great. I decided to name them after two of my favorite THPrs JB and JMan (Also happens to be my Grandfather and Brothers names....) so here are James and Joshua! Can't wait to take them to their first THP event!
  4. lambro2

Good guys on tour

Just read an interesting golf digest article. http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/2013-09/bob-carney-good-guys-on-tour?currentPage=1 Loved reading the story about Gmac and Arnie. We're lucky to have so many great guys on tour. I expected to see lefty a little higher since on camera he's as good...
  5. lambro2

State Champs

I'm so pumped, earlier this evening the team I help coach just won the AL golf state championships. We had a great day yesterday with a 298 and came back with an even hotter 292 today. Both were played on a very tough Robert Trent Jones course. Our number one player also went 71 70 and won the...
  6. lambro2

My Masters Recap

A couple weeks ago I found out that a friend of mine and I were given tickets to the Tuesday practice round at the Masters. I was immediately blown away but had no clue what an amazing experience it would be. My brother got married the weekend before in Tampa so Monday morning I woke up and...
  7. lambro2

Graphite Design Leaving US

I was surprised to read this article with what seemed to be a very popular product amongst Amateurs and Pros. http://golfweek.com/news/2012/oct/31/graphite-design-close-us-shop-outsource-distributi/
  8. lambro2

FS: Mizuno MP-53 5-P Irons

Set contains 5-pw with True Temper Dynalite Gold S300 Stiff Shafts. Set is 3/4 inch long and 2 degree's upright. I also have Neoprene Iron covers with the Mizuno logo that I'll throw in to protect these forged beauties. Set still goes for $900 new and the pga value guide on a used set is $541.56...
  9. lambro2

Bought some new sticks

I finally broke down and purchased a custom fit set of clubs. Went into a golftec fitting with a completely open mind and left with four contenders (JPX 800 Pro's, MP 53's, Ap-2, and R11). Going in I really wanted to like the Taylormade offerings but I actually hit them the worst. After a week...
  10. lambro2

Hello from Mobile

Just moved to Mobile AL and started taking some golf lessons at the RTJ course in town Magnolia Grove. 3 weeks in and I'm seriously enjoying the game. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from my fellow hackers.
Back