Search results for query: *

1. T

For Sale ****Garage Clean Out Mizuno, Tensei, Project X and More****

Time to clean out the Garage. For sale is a set of custom grip and ferrel Mizuno Pro 225. The set is G-4 iron. I don’t use the Gap wedge so it has a Project X IO 6.0 110 in it. Rest of the set has C-Taper Lite 115x shafts, standard, 1/2” long. I took pictures of the faces with any markings...
  2. T

EXPERIENCE The 2023 Srixon Experience

🤤 have a fitting setup Wednesday. ZX7 and ZX5’s on top of the list.
  3. T

CONTEST Win a STITCH Golf SL2 MIY Golf Bag

Great giveaway. Went with the white lightning.
  4. T

Houston area hackers.

Another Houston Hacker here out on the West Side. Plenty of good options within an hour of Galveston. Moody and The Wilderness would be at the top.
  5. T

What golf ball did you settle on for 2023?

PROV1X. So hard to go to anything else.
  6. T

Can You Go Gloveless?

I do on all short shots and around the green. 60yds and I’m.
  7. T

What tees me off

This is just like the pro baseball player dugouts. They take a sip of water and throw the cup on the ground 5 feet from a trash can.
  8. T

Driver and FWs Off the Tee

As someone who has struggled off the tee with driver I know the feeling. Try to find one shot and go to the range and work it out. Also, probably not a bad idea to have your local pro take a look and see what is going on.
  9. T

Do you play what is best for you, or your favorite brand?

I definitely have a preference but always revert back to the numbers. Data rules every time. Have 3 different companies in the bag currently.
  10. T

Would you watch a Ryder Cup-style match between the PGA tour and LIV?

Absolutely. Any chance to get more match play style events at the pro level would be great.
  11. T

My Club Champion fitting.

They will definitely find something that is better. Just watch the price and charges. I’m going with TaylorMade P770’s since the others have been taken. Titleist, Callaway, then TaylorMade will all have options. Just depends what you want.
  12. T

Favorite public courses within an hour of you

I am in Houston and we have a few great public tracks. 1. High Meadow Ranch 2. The Wilderness 3. Memorial Park 4. Gus Wortham
  13. T

Which Equipment Company Are You Excited About?

In the market for a new driver. TaylorMade, Titleist, Callaway. On the iron side Titleist, Mizuno, Srixon, Callaway.
  14. T

Are you longer or shorter than the typical player at your age/handicap? Graph Attached

Much longer than the graph. It’s the straighter part I’m still trying to figure out.
  15. T

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Have these on my radar to hit in the next few weeks. Looking at the ZX7’s but May combo the ZX5’s for 6-4. We will see what the numbers say.
  16. T

Visiting Briggs Ranch

Briggs is awesome. Especially since the remodel. Not terrible only living a couple of hours from here.
Back