Search results for query: *

1. daabiistyle

Tour Event 2022 RBC Canadian Open

Was awesome watching the pros yesterday. Hung out at 16th green most of day in stands. Both my buddy n I didn't feel like walking the course. Quite hilly place, mainly on 11th, 12th, 14th green, 15th fairway & green, by 17th green early in day and watched a few groups come in at 18. Got not...
  2. daabiistyle

Tour Event 2022 RBC Canadian Open

Heading out to check out Saturday round at St. George's with golf buddy, Alex. Leaving after 5 a.m., down to Toronto, park n shuttle. Was here in 2010 with wife Cheryl. Weather forecast looks ok-ish. Gonna be fun day:cool:
  3. daabiistyle

daabiistyle's personalized 2012 THP Albatross Member Cap

While at Savannah Mall in Georgia. I found this "Custom Stitch" store and had my cap embroidered for $10+. Took photo before my round at True Blue on New Year's Eve 2012. It's a beauty!
  4. daabiistyle

Win 1 of 5 Pre-release STX Pitch Black Putters (Facebook)

Caught this in my email today and I just gotta get this up for you. http://www.facebook.com/pages/STX-Golf/308157755034?sk=app_384845164903959 Deadline is December 31, 2012., with the draw being held January 2nd, 2013.
  5. daabiistyle

2nd day here, finally got my signature down.

Aanii (Hello) Everybody: I'm from Canada, an Ojibwe that loves playing & watching golf. Started playing when I was well into my 20's. What a poor ball striker I was back then. When those straight hits came, I began to learn more about keeping it that way. With a mixed set of clubs (7 plus a...
Back