Search results for query: *

1. CS

Android Phone Thread

I have the oneplus one.... It has some pretty killer specs and it only cost 349 for 64gb version
  2. CS

Favorite Logo In Golf

I've always liked the puma monoline logo
  3. CS

Android Phone Thread

The oneplus one showed up today now it's time to figure out how to use android.... Very nice packaging
  4. CS

Android Phone Thread

Android Phone Thread Anyone here have or heard of the phone from oneplus? It has some amazing specs, software and a killer price for being a flagship device. They haven't been released yet but they have contests to win invites to buy one... I was lucky enough to win an invite and I ordered a...
  5. CS

FS: LH Fairway, Hybrid, Putter

First up is a Mashie F3 15.5* stiff flex Miyazaki c.kua 59s shaft. Flex code 6643. Only used for one round. Does not come with head cover. $55 shipped conus The face has a few minor marks from hitting a dirty ball. Taylor made rescue 11 4 hybrid head 21* $30 shipped conus There...
  6. CS

FS: R11 irons 4-pw,aw

Selling 4-pw,aw with brand new black/red standard size Winn DriTac grips. These irons only have 4 rounds on them and are in excellent condition. Irons are standard L/L/L stiff flex. Kbs 90 TM shafts. $355 shipped conus. Trade interest... Altitude irons or Scotty putter.
  7. CS

FS: Black Widow Grips

12 brand new black widow tour silk grips (Std) size. $20 shipped
  8. CS

The 10 Pace of Play Commandments

1. Move promptly: Proceed quickly to your ball and be ready when it’s your turn to hit. 2. Play promptly: Take 45 seconds, maximum, to hit your shot. 3. Be quicker on the greens: Read it. Hit it. Tap it in. Go to the next tee. 4. Treat the rules with discretion: Take no more than 3 minutes to...
  9. CS

WTB: launch monitor

Looking for a used Vector launch monitor but would be open to anything similar.
  10. CS

UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts Review Thread

Got on the launch monitor today to get some numbers on the recoil's:banana: Still knocking the rust off from the long winter and my club head speeds are a little off (5MPH) from what they were in march of last year, but I expected that to be the case considering I'm working back up from knee...
  11. CS

My local dicks sporting goods has a man barricaded in it with guns!

Here's the link to the story. It is going on right now. http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Gunman-Steals-Guns-Barricades-Himself-Inside-Bathroom-of-Dicks-Sporting-Goods-198633971.html?fullSite=y
  12. CS

WTB: R11 driver shaft

Looking for stiff, x-stiff Tp or aftermarket mid launching driver shaft with r11 tip.
  13. CS

FS: Cleveland Classic's Left and Right hand heads/shafts

Rh Classic 290 10.5 head 8.5/10 condition. SOLD! C.kua 43r shaft stock grip in good condition. SOLD! Lh Classic 310 10.5 w/kusala black 61s shaft. 9.5/10 condition only used for one round. Headcover included. Willing to sell head/shaft separate. Shaft sold. 310 head still...
  14. CS

The end is near lol...

These pics made me lol... Does anyone really believe this stuff?
  15. CS

FS: Lh R11 driver / xft 52*

All prices include shipping to conus. R11 9* fujikura blur 60 stiff, Standard length TM grip. Comes with head cover and tool. Club is in very good condition there are a few minor scratches on the bottom of the face and some ball marks on the face. The crown is near mint condition, no...
  16. CS

FS: Aldila Rip hybrid shaft

Clean pull from R11 tp 4h. The shaft and grip are in perfect condition. .355 tip 85gram stiff flex. Length 38-1/2 Asking $45 O.B.O. shipped conus.
  17. CS

WTB: lefty 4h

Looking for a left handed 4h. Rescue11, 2009 rescue TP or rbz. Stiff or xstiff shaft.
  18. CS

L/H Cleveland classic discontinued?

I ordered a l/h Cleveland classic 290 last week and got this email last night. Thank you for your recent Golfsmith order. We have just been informed by the vendor that item 300774034 CLASSIC 290 MENS DRIVERS L 10.5D MK43 X has been discontinued and is no longer available I'm very disappointed...
  19. CS

Worst round and best day of golf at the same time!

Since I started golfing I've had a fade that would at some point during my round turn into a wicked slice. I recently bought the golfsense after reading hanks review and it has shown me my swing flaw. I always knew it was on over the top swing but to actually see it made it easier to understand...
  20. CS

Head weight vs shaft flex

I was wondering if the weight of the head would effect the shaft flex? This is something I never see being discussed. My theory is a heavier head would soften the flex and a lighter head would make it more stiff. Any shaft experts / builders have any thought or evidence that would support...
Back