Search results for query: *

1. BoostLE

Free Golf Pride CP2 @ PGA SS

I was at PGA superstore in Irvine and they are installing a free Cp2 grip on your 7 iron this weekend and are discounting them if you get your whole set done. These grips feel a lot softer than my GP Zgrips which might help aleive my thumb issue. I usually stay away from squishy grips but...
  2. BoostLE

Patrick Reed TOP Five

This is Reed trying to decide what to do on his 4th shot from the hazard behind a TV tower. The name of the yacht is Top Five...LOL
  3. BoostLE

Kuro Kage Blue 70g

I went back to my fitter today to get my Rocketballz Stage 2 3w re-shafted to get more control out of this bazooka. Distance has always been easy (245 carry from fairway) but it tended to hook a lot on me. I wanted something heavier and ended up with the new Kuro Kage "Blue" 70g stiff. It...
  4. BoostLE

Kuro Kage Proto TiNi 2013

I went back in for my driver fitting and ended up with this awesome shaft that has 12" of titanium nickel mesh in the tip. Kinda like a steelfiber I guess. Out of 7 or 8 other shafts including a tipped DI6 and PxV39 this was the only consistent one for me. I should have written down the...
  5. BoostLE

Odyssey DFX Insert Firmness

Sorry for making a new topic but I can't search the word DFX since it's too short. Can anyone comment on how firm this face is compared to other inserts? I recently picked up a 2ball dfx and seem to really hammer the short putts. I'm a few rounds in and haven't adjusted yet. Consciously...
  6. BoostLE

I think I'm a club hoe

So here's what my trunk looked like last week on my way to an iron fitting. I think I have issues. I walked in with 3 sets of irons and he looks at me like WTF.
  7. BoostLE

Got fitted for Ctaper Lites!

I went to get fitted for some iron shafts yesterday expecting to come out with UST Recoils and ended up with a big lesson about my swing. After a few swings with my JPX825's with NSPRO 950 Stiff my fitter didn't like that my swing speed was all over the place and my sequencing was very...
  8. BoostLE

Scored some Scor Golf!

I stopped by Roger Dunn at lunch and found some trade-in Scor wedges to my surprise. At first I was all happy to see the 58' and then I saw a 42'. I kept looking and ended up with 42/46/50/54/58 :banana::blob:. I can't wait to hit the range to see if I can pair these up with my JPX825's...
  9. BoostLE

Scotty GoLo Heavy

I was at Roger Dunn yesterday playing around with putters and I saw a rack full of Scotty GoLo's with a Heavy sticker on the shaft and a "not for sale" sticker. This must be some new putter that they put on the floor early and aren't allowed to sell yet. It's significantly heavier than the...
  10. BoostLE

FS: Nike Covert FlexLoft Adapters $35 + Shipping

I bought two of these but ended up getting rid of the driver. Anyone want them? These are real, never used, and purchased from Dallas Golf. Shipping is from 92886.
  11. BoostLE

Who plays with no Driver?

I'm thinking about going out like this to see how I score. Has this worked out for anyone? Mizuno Jpx-825 4-GW 54 and 58 wedges Callaway ERC 16' fairway Ping ZBS putter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  12. BoostLE

FS: Mizuno Tzoid Pro :: 3-Pw S300 Sensicores

Here's a clean set of tzoids for someone that would enjoy them. Standard LLL as far as I can tell. $65 + actual shipping from 92886. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  13. BoostLE

Nike Covert shaft adapters for $34

I've been looking all over for some Nike VRS Covert driver shaft adapters and finally found some for 'cheap' on eBay. Search for Nike Flexloft and there's a guy selling them for $35 so I picked up two. Beats paying $75 for one!! :banana: I want to try the Nunchuck in my Covert Tour and maybe...
  14. BoostLE

Epoch Golf Tees

So I stopped by Roger Dunn in Santa Ana today and the Epoch tee's were nowhere to be found. I asked around and they all walked me back to the Tee section I've been pacing back and forth for 10 minutes. I'm thinking this really sucks...but then it's the THP Store to the rescue!! WhiteRhino...
  15. BoostLE

Golf club memberships..same course get boring?

Are any of you members here and do you get sick of playing the same course? I was thinking about joining up at Black Gold in YL but wonder if I'll get sick of it. The layout is tricky enough so it should be good practice and I'll get unlimited range balls too. I just wanted to see what the...
  16. BoostLE

Cleaning White Clubs - Use the Magic Eraser

I found out this weekend that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does a GREAT job of cleaning my R11 driver. I previously used my thumb and some soap since I was scared to scratch the paint but this works much better. I used the Kitchen Cleaner model but I'm sure they'll all work.
Back