Search results for query: *

1. MrVanillaGorilla

MMT 105 vs TGI 95

Currently game PX 6.0 and previously gamed C Taper 120 stiffs. I am wanting to try the Cleveland Zipcore XL irons with graphite. Getting older and shoulders, elbows, and wrists aren't as young anymore. The options are MMT 105 stiff and KBS TGI 95. Which is more similar to the C Taper and PX 6.0?
  2. MrVanillaGorilla

Tensei AV Black vs AV White

Both are options with Taylormade. I hit the Black at Edwin Watts but they did not have the white. I purchased the QI10 driver with black, but which shaft would be best for a 3 wood? Mitsubishi website doesn't show the AV Black so I don't know how to find the difference between the two.
  3. MrVanillaGorilla

New Srixon Woods?

Will there be a new line of Srixon drivers, fairways, and hybrids this year or will they wait their traditional two years? Currently have the ZX5 MKII driver and is fairly consistent but the AI Smoke family is catching my eye.
  4. MrVanillaGorilla

Srixon ZX5 MKII LS Head only

Bought the wrong driver, LS version. I bought the non LS version as well. Going to sell the LS head. Hit it twice in indoor Simulator. It is Z PERFECT MINT condition. Will sell for $275.
  5. MrVanillaGorilla

Hybrid shafts -Ventus Blue - HZRDUS Black - KBS Proto

Driver speed is 106 to 108 consistently. Just recieved an E723 hybrid with HZRDUS Black 6.5. It seems a little stout after swinging numerous times. Just curious how the Ventus Blue stiff 80 gram or the KBS Proto Stiff 85 or 95 gram would be compared to the HZRDUS. Thank you in advance...
  6. MrVanillaGorilla

Tensei 1K Black vs Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX

Does anyone have experience with both shafts? Went to local Edwin Watts today and hit numerous 3 woods and drivers. Ended up selecting TSR3 driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 gram 6.5. The 3 wood was TSR2 with the Tensei 1k Black 75 X Stiff. I had a Smoke Blue in last 3 wood and loved the...
  7. MrVanillaGorilla

Iron Set Up / Wedges

Opinion please... Current set up is Stealth irons with C Taper stiff shafts. They perform very well but strongly dislike the shaft feedback and take 20 plus swings to really get loose. Set up is 6 iron thru AW, and 54 and 60 CBX Zipcore wedges. I love the wedges and very consistent with...
  8. MrVanillaGorilla

C Taper question

I have C Tapers stiff in my Stealths. If I'm looking at the website correctly, they are the .370 tip and shows to be 135 grams. Some iron heads show to be .355 tipped and website shows those C Tapers to weigh 120. Is this correct? I am contemplating going with something a little lighter...
  9. MrVanillaGorilla

For Sale Stealth 2 Plus Driver

Stealth 2 Plus driver 9° with Kai'Li White Stiff shaft, MCC +4 Midsize grip. I purchased this driver new a few weeks ago. Only been hit by myself in simulator. Will sell for $350 including shipping. Mint condition.
  10. MrVanillaGorilla

Hybrid Shafts

I currently have HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 90 in one hybrid and PGI 90 in another. I have more control with the PGI. I have a LIN-Q Black 100 F4 coming to place in LTDX 4H. Read great things on these. Only other shaft i want to try is the Kai Li white. Anyone have experience with it and the LIN-Q?
  11. MrVanillaGorilla

Mitsubishi Kai'Li Blue vs Tensei AV XLINK Blue

What is the difference in these two shafts? I was able to hit the Kai'Li yesterday in a 3 wood and liked it. I can get the AV XLINK with adaptor for $130.
  12. MrVanillaGorilla

3 wood & shaft opinion

I went to a couple of shops today and hit Ping 430, 430 max, Stealth 2, Stealth 2 max, and Callaway Paradym. Most with Kai'Li White and the Stealth with Kai'Li Red. The stealth was the most consistent but Ping 430 Max was longest by about 8 yards. Is there much difference between the 425 and...
  13. MrVanillaGorilla

Golf Ball Advice

Hello all, new to this board. I'm sure there's numerous opinions and posts regarding balls. Just want to pick your brain. I have always hit the ball very high with my irons and wedges. I was fitted twice in past four years by different people in different cities, both recommended C Taper...
Back