Search results for query: *

1. mtiger10

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

I have owned several sets of Ben Hogan irons but this combo set is like nothing I've ever seen, those shafts are amazing. Somebody will be super excited this Christmas!
  2. mtiger10

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

My current driver is a Ben Hogan GS53 with UST Helium stiff shaft. This Cobra seems to be one of the longest off the tee from everything I've read about it.
  3. mtiger10

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Love the looks of the Icon with the forgiveness of the PTX Pro all in one combo set of irons!
  4. mtiger10

Tour Event Contest: 2020 PGA Championship Sponsored by Golf Pride

McIlroy wins 8 of 10 using GP
  5. mtiger10

Tour Event Contest: 2020 WGC FedEx St. Jude – Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

Matthew Fitzpatrick wins 8 of 10 with Golf Pride
  6. mtiger10

CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

Currently playing the Taylormade M CGB irons but always open to the idea of the new hollow body irons!!
  7. mtiger10

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

Mizuno is a brand that I would like to spend more time exploring.
  8. mtiger10

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

The thing I intend to replace in my bag is my wedge set.
  9. mtiger10

Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

My Ping G15 is a few generations older, probably time for an upgrade, thanks for cool contest. Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
  10. mtiger10

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

My son desperately needs a new putter- would love for him to have this Cleveland Frontline.
  11. mtiger10

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I've owned multiple Callaway drivers and they've all been good- would love to try the Epic Flash. Thanks to THP for this awesome week of contests.
  12. mtiger10

Golfing In The Fall

I actually enjoy walking 9-hole rounds in the fall when the weather is cooler. Some of the courses that I play have quite a long walk between holes. The heat has been brutal here in the south for most of September so a cool-down will be a welcome change.
  13. mtiger10

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1. My son is still playing a Ping G10 driver so he could certainly use an upgrade to G410 !! 2. My mood:ping:??:cool::cool:
  14. mtiger10

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

I tried the Mizuno JPX 850 woods several years ago and really loved them. My current golf game is . . .
  15. mtiger10

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

1. I'd really like for my son to have a new putter 2. The navigation is so easy on the new site
  16. mtiger10

FS: Callaway XHot irons True Temper XP95

For sale: Callaway XHot irons 4-PW, SW (8 clubs total) with True Temper XP95 S300 shafts and Golf Pride grips, not looking for trades, $225 shipped to CONUSA. I accept Paypal, will ship next day. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  17. mtiger10

WTB: iron heads for winter club building project

Years ago, I tinkered with club building but eventually lost interest. I have acquired an extra set of iron shafts & grips so I thought about tackling a winter club building project. Just looking for a backup set of irons to my Callaway X-Hots. Instead of buying component club heads online, I...
  18. mtiger10

Question for Samsung Galaxy owners

Had my galaxy s4 for several years, best phone I've ever owned but time to upgrade. Pondering S5, S6, or S6 edge. For owners, do you use case? what type? Love the sleek look of S6 edge but worried that case will cover it up. Other general benefits of models I'm considering? Thanks THP...
  19. mtiger10

Reshafting Callaway x hot irons - question about hosel

Any THPers ever reshafted a set of Callaway XHot irons? There is a small black piece near bottom of hosel (see pics), does it have to be replaced like ferrules? Strictly cosmetic? When heating the hosel to pull shafts, did you notice any adverse effects?
Back