Search results for query: *

1. D

Virgins Beach Courses

Hello all, been awhile. Looking for a recommendation for a good course in Va Beach while the family is on vacation. Not looking at top tier pricing (90 and up). I’m coming off shoulder surgery so I’d like to play somewhere fun but not crazy challenging. Thanks in advance. Sent from my...
  2. D

Cut vs Snell vs Vice and why?

Title says it all. Which brand and model do you prefer and what did it replace and why. I’m thinking of giving Cut a try to replace Callaway Supersoft/Titleist TruSoft. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

Nicklaus N1 Irons

Does anyone know the loft specs for these irons? I believe the PW was 51. Any help would be appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

Cobra MyFly8 Adapters

Are the driver and fairway wood adapters interchangeable? Can I use a fairway wood shaft in a driver and vice versa? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

Titleist 755 Irons

Ok, not a monster hitter, or an equipment junkie or ho. Middl handicap that just loves to play golf. Happy with my bag and was really striking the ball well at the end of the season but thinking of an experiment. Been wanting to try a blade style iron, preferably forged, but not wanting to spend...
  6. D

Bushnell Neo Ghost vs Neo XS Watch? Any difference?

Subject says it all. Looking for simple GPS, and these seem to fit the bill and price. But reviews are all over the place. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. D

Carry Bags for Push Carys

Recommendations? Going to walk more this year. Would prefer one with a cooler pocket and that does not have 14 dividers. Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. D

A shaft similar to...

Been a fan of the Grafalloy ProLaunch Axis Blue. What out there is similar? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. D

WTB: Ping i10 irons 5/6 to UW/SW; maybe i15s

Looking to try an experiment. Want something in decent shape with upright lie. Looking to see how my game handles a smaller head. Will consider similar items. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. D

Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread Up for trade: SeeMore Mallet Headcover. Several have bee up for grabs. Interested in: Shirt XL Sunglasses Hats Make an offer Also willing to send to a good home: Poker Chip 2 extra stickers If anyone is willing part with one of the neat THP divot...
  11. D

2016? Gear

I used to get so excited for the Hot List to see all the new sticks coming out so that me and a couple of buddy's could go to a couple of the shops and spend a winters day trying them all out. But with all of the weird product release cycles some of the magic is gone or is it just me? Anyway...
  12. D

PING Reshafting

No real shops around me anymore and I am thinking about having my G10s reshafted so that means sending them to PING. Anyone know what they are charging (approx) for shafts and to have them installed? Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. D

Rocketbladez? Still in your bag?

Kind of looking to change things up. Love my G10s most of the time, but looking a something a little smaller, less offset. Still in the bag? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. D

Sand blasting Ping heads?

Was looking on the Bay (toying around with trying a set of Ping i irons) and came across a set of i10 heads in my spec and looking pretty good except for a couple of badges at a decent price. Should I be worries that they have been sand blasted? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. D

Jet speed Driver: a loft up driver or not?

Topic says it all. Was this a driver you needed to loft up? Did you or did you play your standard loft? Also, did this use the FCT shaft adaptor or something else? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. D

Love Hate Relationship with my G10's

I have had a set of G10's since 2008. I have recorded my best rounds with them but other sets have come but I have always hung on to them. But after a couple of weeks the dreaded lefts come out of them. Not a massive hook but a 10-20 yard draw. No real swing difference and when I use a different...
  17. D

Anyone play Ocean City MD recently?

Going next week and wondering what courses are in good shape? Can be hit or miss and with all the rain we've had not sure where it will be good to play Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. D

Graphite Shafts, do they lose their stiffness/rigidity?

Topic says it all. Do graphite shafts get more 'flexy' as try age? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. D

Cobra Bio Cell Shaft

The stock driver length is 45.75", so when I remove the shaft what should the length be including the adapter? Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. D

Irons and Hybrids of the same loft

What should be the normal difference in distances between these? Trying to settle a bet from our golf league. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back