Search results for query: *

1. S

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I finally made the shaft switch for the Max D so I could actually receive my club from Callaway :D Went with Mitsubishi Kai'li Red 50 R. Should have next week.
  2. S

Cypher 2.0

Thanks
  3. S

Cypher 2.0

Callaway by chance?
  4. S

Thanks man. Appreciate it.
  5. S

So Callaway let you switch a custom order? That's good I'm now on a 10 week wait due to shaft and think I'm just going to change to the stock shaft. In their fine print it says custom orders cannot be canceled or changed.
  6. S

Hey do you mind me asking what your swing speed is? And do you like the Cypher better than Helium? Long story short I have a Max D on order with MCA Vanquish shaft and want to back track because its the PL version. My only concern Cypher is high spin. Thanks!
  7. S

Anyone buy with the stock project X Cypher shaft? Just curious on thoughts.
  8. S

Just found out my Max D driver is delayed until end of May because of the Vanquish shaft. Through the Callaway site. Bumbed and concerned it will be delayed further. Im really buying into light weight shafts and not sure what other shaft to try for moderate swinger. Certainly won't be able...
  9. S

Just called Callaway and my Max D driver with Vanquish shaft isn't going to ready until May 15th.:cry::cry: It's the shaft of course. The good news- I live in Wisconsin. I could change it out to a different shaft, could try the UST Helium Nanocore as another light weight but that would be...
  10. S

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Yesterday at golf galaxy i hit the smoke 5 hybrid 15 yards farther than the qi10. No brainer. Smoke and smoke HL performed very similar for me.
  11. S

Thanks. Yeah that's what I'm worried about. Fitted and ordered the Max D with Mitsubishi Vanquish shaft. The Golf Warehouse already took that shaft off the list. Ordered last Sunday.
  12. S

For you guys that ordered off the callaway website, how long did it take to receive your driver? Thanks.
  13. S

2024 Titleist AVX Golf Balls

Looking forward to report especially greenside spin.
  14. S

Well that's the size but it had a a flat screen on it. If so even better. Amazing club and shaft. Thanks.
  15. S

Hey guys question for you: I had an amazing fitting today for the Smoke Max D driver. All my other fittings were indoors on trackman. Today was with the Callaway fitter. He used the little box on the ground to track my numbers, forgot the brand. Is this comparable to trackman? I ask...
  16. S

New 2022 UST Mamiya Helium Shafts

Cool. I'm thinking about his shaft on Darkspeed X driver or Callaway Smoke Max driver. Just have to decide on driver. 88mph swing.
  17. S

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

DataDude - more forgiving Darkspeed X or TSR2?
  18. S

Curious did anyone buy or try the Max with the Vanquish shaft or the Helium nanocore? Options on callaway site. Hard for me to test. Very moderate swing speed. Tnx.
  19. S

Titleist TSR Drivers

Very interesting. I'm down to TSR2 and AI Smoke Max. Have done initial demos on both. Booked for a titliest fitting day on March 8th and will make final decision. I need low spin but not powerful enough for the low handicap low spin drivers.
Back