Search results for query: *

1. Pkielwa

FS: BRAND NEW IN-PLASTIC Titleist TS3 9.5* Driver

This is a brand new, in-plastic, Titleist TS3 9.5* driver, with a Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 X shaft, and new, in-plastic, head cover and wrench. PayPal only. $425 shipped! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Pkielwa

Pkielwa 2018 WITB

Well, she’s done. Complete. Finito. This is what I’m working with starting this week in San Antonio, and I plan on playing throughout 2018. Driver: KZG VC-460, Xphlexxx Agera shaft, Golf Pride MMC+4 Align midsize grip. Plays at 45 1/4” Fwy: Callaway XR 15*, Diamana D+ 82X, Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper...
  3. Pkielwa

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Grandaddy. It’s called that for a reason.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Pkielwa

WITB: pkielwa

Driver: Nakashima NTec 2.85, 9.5*, currently using my Xphlexxx Agera 70 X, 45 1/4" shaft (Also have a House of Forged 49 shaft that plays at 47") Fairway: Callaway XR, 15* with a Diamana D+ 82X shaft, plays at 43.5" Hybrids: Callaway 815 Alpha 20* and 23*, both have Tour AD-DI 85X shafts in...
  5. Pkielwa

WTB: Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff

I was fit for these so I'd like a set of 4-pw, but they have to be either uncut or play at +1/2".
  6. Pkielwa

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Outside of the remaining two UST deals, I won't be able to enter any events. So, it's down to June and July for me... I'm hoping to get to Dallas once in the summer to play with the DFW boys, but not an official outing.
  7. Pkielwa

A fitting with John Nakashima of Nakashima Golf Company

Yesterday, I took my two friends back to the Nakashima Fitting Studio here in the desert for their fitting with Matt Hagiya, the studio owner. My two friends are a co-worker and his wife. Gerald, my co-worker, is a +1 hcp, his wife, Ashley, is scratch and was an All-American golfer at LSU, and...
  8. Pkielwa

Barney Adams reply to a shaft fitting question!

I contacted Barney Adams regarding getting fit for shafts based on a recommendation via PM sent to me from Hank Haney Radio on Twitter. I told Mr Adams I had a tough time getting fit for a driver shaft and asked for his recommendation of how to do this. Here was his response: I can honestly say...
  9. Pkielwa

Horrible Flooding Here...

North Louisiana is being hammered. 12"+ of rain today and it will continue tonight. Anywhere from 7"-9" more expected tomorrow!!! Friends have lost everything when some smaller levees broke here in town, others evacuated. I have sandbags out and I'm praying they keep the water from getting in...
  10. Pkielwa

Strengthening loft: how much is too much?

Club builder question here. If one strengthens the loft of a club, for every degree of loft change there is a degree of bounce change, 1:1. Strengthening a degree lowers bounce a degree. So, on say a 6 iron, how much change to the bounce will truly start to cause digging or issues??? A degree is...
  11. Pkielwa

WTB: Dynamic Gold SL S300 shafts (4-PW)

+1" would be incredible, but standard length is good. Thanks! .355 tip
  12. Pkielwa

Post a picture of your day.

My alma mater, Appalachian State, was in-town to play ULM. A buddy flew in from NC and we played golf earlier in the day, then went to the game. It was a great day!
  13. Pkielwa

Who is/was your "hero"?

As we grow-up we remember who our heroes were when we were kids. Who was yours? Sometimes as adults we notice heroes in our current lives... Do you also have a present day hero, or one you realized has been your hero all along? As a kid growing-up in SE Michigan throughout the 70's to parents...
  14. Pkielwa

Have you had a lesson from a "Golf Digest" Top Teacher?

I just received my latest Golf Digest and saw that the annual rankings for teaching pros was inside. Curious as to how many THP'ers have had lessons from ones on the list by State or even the Top 50 in the USA. If so, what do you think of the pro and their "style"? Did the lesson help your game...
  15. Pkielwa

XPHLEXXX Agera shaft

I finally got out with this driver and shaft again... I can't say enough about how this shaft has awakened the G30 for me. I'm hitting it longer than ANY shaft and head combo I've had, and the best part about it is I'm hitting it straight. I'm going to post two screen shots from Golfshot GPS...
  16. Pkielwa

What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Went with a little tribute to the Grandaddy!
  17. Pkielwa

2016 Club Clash To Be Held At Amazing Destination

Wearing another Hammock Beach Resort polo again today.
  18. Pkielwa

THP Live Round thread!

Playing 9 before church.
  19. Pkielwa

2016 Club Clash To Be Held At Amazing Destination

I need a few more of these shirts...
  20. Pkielwa

Breakfast Cereal

Here it goes!!!
Back