Search results for query: *

1. TylerD

Launch monitors & apps

I appreciate that. I want to make sure I’m getting the best bang for my buck.
  2. TylerD

Launch monitors & apps

Hey guys! I hope I am posting this in the right place. I've been a member of THP for a few years now but have not been active(life gets in the way) for awhile. I have recently taken the Head Golf Coach position for the high school I teach at and I'm trying to find good launch monitors for my...
  3. TylerD

What's a Movie that can Never be Remade?

Flash Gordon
  4. TylerD

What golf stuff did you buy today?

As stated in another thread, I went to pick up the TM SIM Driver I won from a local radio station in Oklahoma City. While there purchased an Adidas hat that was on sale and a dozen TP5 golf balls. I did good considering the sales they had going and tax free weekend, I could have went wild...
  5. TylerD

The Happy Thread

I just won a Taylormade Sim Driver from a local radio station. Pretty pumped about this.
  6. TylerD

Trying to Break 80 Club

I finally did it. Last Friday I shot 39/40 and broke 80 for the first time ever. Driver was on., distance control was good and I putted like never before. I think I'm finding a groove with all my new clubs.
  7. TylerD

KBS C Taper vs C Taper Lite

Thanks JB for the video. I think the move is the C-Taper mainly for the weight. When I’m taking those bunker shots I’m kinda letting the club do the work and it just seems the weight difference would be a factor. I’ve noticed with my 54* w/ C-Taper Lite there just isn’t enough weight and I...
  8. TylerD

KBS C Taper vs C Taper Lite

I'm getting ready to order a TM HI-To wedge to finish off my bag. I'm going all in and doing their My Hi-To customization and I want to match up the shaft to the rest of my set. The only option for the KBS in a black finish is the S-Taper so I'm going to order a C-Taper from KBS in the Limited...
  9. TylerD

Wedges: Whats your shaft and grip combo?

This year I got new irons and wedges so I went with the same shaft throughout, C Taper Lite. I've been a big fan of the GP NDMC thus far so standard black/white on the wedges and I'm trying the grey +4's on my irons
  10. TylerD

What's your putter length?

I've been playing a 35" for as long as I can remember but I've been pondering/looking to change the shaft and make a 36" or maybe even 37". I like to stand a little more "straight up" and think that might help but I really don't know.
  11. TylerD

Do You Play the Same Ball For 18 Or Change Off

it is always one of my goals to play the same ball the whole round. I'm getting better ha!
  12. TylerD

What's Your Favorite Fast Food Place.

Wendy's, #6, fries, Dr. Pepper. though not near as often as in the past.
  13. TylerD

How do you lunch?

I go home and eat leftovers or a sandwich. I also let the dogs out when its cold. Lately I've been eating a packet of tuna and a cheese stick. Trying to lose weight.
  14. TylerD

The Holy Davoli

add the egg and I'm in. Sounds tasty.
  15. TylerD

How do You Eat a Hot Dog?

top with mustard
  16. TylerD

How much is too much for golf pants?

I like to wait for a good sale since I only wear golf pants about 3 weeks before its warm enough in Oklahoma for shorts.
  17. TylerD

Driver shaft weight

I'm back to a Miyazaki C Kua 43s which I believe is 51g. I cut it down so its lighter than that now. I ordered another weight for my M1 to get some swingweight back. Hopefully this is the magic number for the season.
  18. TylerD

Best Restaurants to Eat at in Vegas

Yes, Carmines is very good! I will also second Peppermill. Ate there every morning for breakfast(was in Vegas for work), had chicken fried steak with eggs. Some of the best I ever had.
  19. TylerD

What supplements do you take?

These, all very tasty
  20. TylerD

Tacos: Soft vs Hard

Mmmmmm, tacos?, either way really is good for me
Back