Search results for query: *

1. TylerD

KBS C Taper vs C Taper Lite

I'm getting ready to order a TM HI-To wedge to finish off my bag. I'm going all in and doing their My Hi-To customization and I want to match up the shaft to the rest of my set. The only option for the KBS in a black finish is the S-Taper so I'm going to order a C-Taper from KBS in the Limited...
  2. TylerD

FS: Adidas TOUR360 XT SL size 9.5

I bought these last year and wore them once. Otherwise they have had shoe horns in them. Asking $65. Thanks.
  3. TylerD

Hello from Northwest Oklahoma

Hello everyone, saying hi again after a LONG absence. After separating from the Navy in 2013 and moving home to Kansas I've been busy with life and just didn't get to enjoy golf and hobbies as much. I've now been settled in Enid, Oklahoma for some time and looking to get back into golf and golf...
  4. TylerD

F/S Taylormade Burner Plus Irons, Superfast Driver, and Superfast Hybrids

Hey everyone I am trying to sell this extra set of clubs I have to make room for more clubs. The driver headcover is from an old Superfast 2.0 because I couldn't find the original. Everything you see in the pics is for sale, irons(Burner Plus 4-AW uniflex), hybrids( 3 and 4 hybrids stiff...
  5. TylerD

FS: Taylormade Tour Ghost DA-12 Putter 35"

For sale is a Taylormade Tour Ghost DA-12 Putter I bought back at the beginning of the season. Changed the grip to a Winn Jumbo Lite grip. You will notice a little scratch on the toe in one of the pictures. I show it for full disclosure, but you can not see the scratch at address and it doesn't...
  6. TylerD

FS: Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 4 Hybrid

Looking to unload this Superfast 4 Hybrid 18* that I don't use anymore. Has stock Stiff shaft and a Golf Pride VDR grip with one extra wrap of tape. Looking for $50 shipped Paypal CONUS only. Thanks for looking. [/IMG]
  7. TylerD

Big Brother Season 14 (SPOILERS)

With the debut of Big Brother Season 14 tonight, thought I would get the conversation started. Who's excited to see Mike Boogie. I thought he was great with Dr. Will.
  8. TylerD

FS: Matrix Radix HD5 White Series Stiff Flex Shaft

Thanks to a great trade with gioguy21 I am selling my Matrix Radix HD5 Stiff flex driver shaft. It is the White Series and comes with R11s/R11/RBZ adapter and a red Golf Pride VDR grip. Looking for $110 obo shipped through Paypal.
  9. TylerD

FS: Fubuki Tour 63s Driver Shaft

Hey everyone, Looking to unload this shaft since it couldn't replace my Matrix HD5 in my R11s. Measures 44 1/2" tip to end of grip. Has a RBZ adapter installed. Bought this new, but only used it for 3 rounds. I had a Lamkin REL 3GEN grip installed in Grey. Looking for $100 shipped Paypal. Thanks
  10. TylerD

R11s/ Fubuki Tour 63s Combo

Has anyone had a chance to hit this combo? I think this is my next combo but would like some feedback on what everyone thinks about these two products. Thanks in advance.
  11. TylerD

KBS Tour R+ vs Project X 5.5 iron shafts

So I need a little help. I am wondering if anyone can help pick one of these shafts from their experience. I like them both and they seem to be similar. Last monitor numbers with a six iron were 104 mph club head speed and I am a high handicapper. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  12. TylerD

Regripping tape

So I've don't know if this is the thread for this but here goes. I've been hearing alot about grip tape and using more around one hand or the other. How do you decide this? I want to hopefully fine tune my game with the right equipment and everything but don't really know where to begin...
  13. TylerD

Meadow Farms Golf Course, Fredricksburg, VA

Just moved to the Fredricksburg, VA area. Played Meadow Farms golf course today. Nice course very tough. Played my first Par 6 today. Long hole, but I parred it.
Back