Search results for query: *

1. erock9174

Slow swingers unite! 2024 golf balls

Same. I’m right around 90 mph and use the V1x for higher flight and added spin. I really seem to control it well around the greens. I have done on course side by side ball tests and strike is always going to out weight ball choice when it comes to distance.
  2. erock9174

Which Ball Would You Play?

I asked. Land angle is not being divulged.
  3. erock9174

Which Ball Would You Play?

What’s the descent angle of each.
  4. erock9174

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Tour Edge Trilogy 5h - came out in 2010'ish
  5. erock9174

Flying leap on equipment

I used to purchase stuff without trying first but now I least try it at the demo center by me on their outdoor range or indoor and get numbers. I wasted way too much money buying sight unseen and then having to trade it in or take a big hit selling it.
  6. erock9174

At this point in your life what is your "No thanks, it's too cold for me to play" temperature? And what's the coldest temp you ever did play in?

Yesterday I had a 7am and it was 28* when I pulled up, heavy frost. Waited until 8:40 to tee off with the delay. Think it was up to 34* when I hit the first ball. That was one of the coldest. But the coldest was for my buddy's bachelor party outing. On the back nine we got about an inch of...
  7. erock9174

USPS Delays

Finally was delivered Saturday. So 9 days to go from OH to Mich. if I recall correctly the person used parcel post. So perhaps that is why it took so long.
  8. erock9174

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

She arrived early
  9. erock9174

USPS Delays

I know right, I live in North Canton about a mile from the Greentown post office. I could have walked it up there in a few hours. lol To be fair it was more than 10 miles. I checked and its 15.2 miles :) Unreal. The lady that works at the Greentown post office is really good. So I am not...
  10. erock9174

USPS Delays

He’s my latest saga. Had to return a club. Took 7 days to travel I kid you not about 10 miles
  11. erock9174

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Good lawd, didn’t odyssey learn anything from the TM Truss.
  12. erock9174

Mizuno Partners With The DOD King

Saw a couple videos of his and was like warm. Then when I saw him on the Good Good champinonship he sunk a long putt and did the ride the pony move the whole length of the green. I was like meh, act like you’ve been there before.
  13. erock9174

PING G430 Fairway Woods and Hybrids Preview

I played today in the muck. Poor tee shot left me behind some trees. Shot called for a low fade. It ended up being more of a straight ball but went through the trees and hoped onto the green from 175 out. This is what my 430 SFT fairway wood looked like after
  14. erock9174

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

Can we stop with Shields. It’s Shiels. No D in there Same thing always drove me crazy when I was big into auto racing. It’s Rick Hendrick not Hendricks.
  15. erock9174

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

You were not the only one 😀😀
  16. erock9174

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

I’m not sure the question you are asking. Driver swing and irons swing are drastically different. Irons you are usually trying to hit down on the ball. With driver up on the ball. Lie angle with driver is more of it looks right at address to me.
  17. erock9174

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

I think it's just that TM publishes what all of the settings do in combination with one another vs like most OEMS just saying whether its just + or - loft, or draw. etc. I would love to see a similar chart with impacts on loft, lies, spin changes and faces angles for all of the oems. It can be...
  18. erock9174

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Yeah for sure. We've had a boat load of rain though. Doubt any course will be open for a while as there is more rain in the forecast for another week or so. This spring and all the rain just wont end. I do want to get them out though on a cooler day as that is when I feel the graphites in my...
  19. erock9174

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Yeah the shot shapes when hitting them were a bit more draw shaped with the Smoke HL.s Which I like to see. I tend to play a little push draw so I like to see it come back. With my Pings I have fought the push with the 7i and 6i not drawing back. The Smokes don't always draw back either but...
  20. erock9174

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Here are the shots. site was not cooperating when I pasted them in the first time. Ping 10k shot Qi 10 max shots
Back