Search results for query: *

1. G

Cobra Darkspeed X vs LTDX

Hi all. I have the standard Cobra LTDX driver and it has been great. I am considering moving to the Darkspeed X. Can anyone share their experiences if they moved from specifically LTDX to DSX? Did you find that launch was similar at same loft? Any other benefit or gains that you might have...
  2. G

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I bit the bullet and purchased the DF3. I am loving it so far. I had a brief stint with the link but I feel much more comfortable with the DF3. The sound and feel are great. The size is just right. I think they nailed it with this putter.
  3. G

LAB Putter question

Has anyone tried the press grip on the LAB Link putter? I have one and it has a tradition style grip. I was curious if others had tried the press grip with the Link and if so, their results/xperience.
  4. G

38 Inch putter build

I currently have the strokelab shaft. Was considering trying something different especially as I move to a longer length.
  5. G

38 Inch putter build

I am considering a longer, counterbalanced putter build. The head I have is an Odyssey OG 7 Bird. It is a great head that I like a lot. It will require a double bend shaft. It looks like KBS CT shaft may be the best option that I have found so far. Any others I should consider? Any thoughts on...
  6. G

UST Lin-q white

You guys are great. Thank you for this information. This is really helpful! Looks like I will be shoping for another shaft to add to the mix!!
  7. G

Graphite Design Tour AD VF Shafts

I have this shaft on order with a Qi10 head. Really liked the combo. I went with the 6s which gave me very good numbers. I tried a lot of other shafts but this shaft really does help to tighten up dispersion.
  8. G

UST Lin-q white

Hi all. First post on the forum but long time reader. I recently hit the UST Linq white 7F5. My ball speed is typically around 160. I normally play a shaft that is in the 60 gram range. The torque rating on these shaft seem high although the one I tried was really stable. How does the 6F5...
Back