Search results for query: *

1. ddec

Vokey WedgeWorks Low Bounce K Grind Wedge

Titleist launched the Vokey SM10 wedges in January of this year, offering a wide range of choices. As usual, Bob Vokey likes to expand the line by introducing new options along the way. Today, Vokey is releasing the new WedgeWorks Low Bounce K grind to add to the range. I appreciate it when Bob...
  2. ddec

When did The Masters become THE major?

Was talking to @Canadan last night about all things Masters. The conversation went down a path of how The Masters has become so much more than just a golf tournament. You see so many companies, not just golf brands, out there releasing Masters themed products. Every time we take polls on...
  3. ddec

Same shoe, different colorways

When you find a golf shoe that ticks every box, do you buy multiple color versions of it?
  4. ddec

PUMA GOLF x QCG Collection

Puma Golf has long been open to collaborations to provide golfers with unique, fashionable, and functional apparel. They have an extensive catalog of collections like Puma x Palm Tree Crew, Puma x Arnold Palmer, and Puma x Volition. Each release offers a different take on golf apparel with its...
  5. ddec

You can have lunch with one historical figure, who is it and why?

Been part of a panel conducting job interviews for the last couple of weeks. One of the questions that comes up is if you could have lunch with one historical figure, who is it and why? Now obviously it has nothing to do with the actual job, and mostly, the answer is irrelevant. It throws people...
  6. ddec

Brand Talk: What comes to mind when you think of PING?

Simple question. When you hear/see/think about PING, what comes to mind and why?
  7. ddec

How long does it take for you to get loose?

I’m getting too damn old. One thing I’ve really picked up on while swinging in the garage is that it takes me a bit to get loose enough to feel like I’m swinging up to my normal speed. Maybe it’s partially that I haven’t gotten into a real groove yet in terms of the season starting, because...
  8. ddec

Callaway Chrome Tour Lone Wolf Golf Balls

Fans of The Office may recognize the quote, “What are we talking about? Skins, Acey-Deucy, Bingo Bango Bongo, Sandies, Barkies, Arnies, Wolf—what?” from the scene where Kevin Malone is waiting on the tee box with Jim, Andy, and Jim’s prospective client. In today’s release from Callaway Golf, if...
  9. ddec

Wilson Staff Model ZM Wedges

The mad rush of golf’s release season has passed, with many new and impressive products unveiled. While they may have caught many by surprise, Wilson was busy reminding the world they still produce one spectacular-looking iron with the Staff Model Blade and Staff Model CB. They also showed that...
  10. ddec

Volvik Vista 3 Prism 360 Golf Ball Review

Volvik is a renowned brand known for its unique and vibrant designs. However, their focus is not only on aesthetics but also on providing high-performance golf balls that cater to the needs of golfers of all levels. If you want to learn more about Volvik, you can check out their brand story...
  11. ddec

TaylorMade SpeedSoft and SpeedSoft Ink Golf Balls

Several weeks ago, TaylorMade brought out its latest and greatest in the new TP5/TP5x golf balls. Those balls target the player looking for the ultimate performance out of their golf ball. At $55 a dozen, it leans into more of the performance category than it does value. Enter the new SpeedSoft...
  12. ddec

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

Volvik is a brand that has seamlessly injected the fun element of golf into their product lines. Their inventory boasts an extensive range of golf balls, many featuring vibrant colors, and some even contain superhero emblems. However, despite their playful approach, Volvik still strives to reach...
  13. ddec

Trust online shaft recommendations?

Searching for a shaft to throw into a Darkspeed LS driver head. Now I have my own shaft preferences but I’ve been going through the online shaft fitting for several companies. Curious as to how many of you have gone this way and how much stock you put into the recommended shaft? Any experiences...
  14. ddec

2024 FootJoy Pro/SLX

I've been getting some emails about these and didn't see a thread on them yet. 2024 FootJoy Pro/SLX golf shoes. Here's what FootJoy is saying: Pro/SLX is engineered with the PWR TRAX System, transforming golf footwear with its innovative 3D X-Wing, effectively redistributing energy during...
  15. ddec

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

TaylorMade has believed that the TP5/TP5x golf ball is the most complete golf ball on the market since its introduction in 2017. The company has traditionally released an updated version of this line every two years, each with some improvements. In 2019, the Speed-Layer system was brought to the...
  16. ddec

PING i530 irons

PING looks to be replacing their players distance hollow-body irons with the new i530. According to PING, these irons will be for those who want a compact, blade-style iron while still craving more distance. Similar to their past iterations, the i530 will have a forged maraging steel C300...
  17. ddec

Hollow Body vs Cavity Back: Do you have a preference? Do you even care?

Title says it all, when looking for your next iron set, or when you got your current set, do/did you have a design preference in terms of hollow body vs traditional cavity back?
  18. ddec

Tour Edge Hot Launch 524 Irons & Wedges

Tour Edge is launching their 8th iteration of their Hot Launch product line today. The 524 series is a complete lineup of clubs which includes drivers, fairways, hybrids, irons, and wedges. What’s impressive is that this release has two separate ranges of clubs: The E range, which means Extreme...
  19. ddec

Cigman CT-800Y Rangefinder Review

As we are currently in the midst of club release season, one topic of discussion regarding all the impressive new products being introduced are their high price tags. In light of this, let’s shift gears and look at a budget-friendly laser rangefinder that costs less than $80 and possibly even...
  20. ddec

Cleveland Golf RTX Full-Face 2 Wedges

What a release season it has been for Cleveland Golf! In recent weeks, the company has launched a range of new products, including a new driver, metalwoods, two iron sets, a series of putters, and their CBX 4 wedges. Guess what, friends? The fun doesn’t stop there, as today Cleveland Golf is...
Back