Search results for query: *

1. mancest

How does you salary look compared to this?

So I need to go in and tell my bosses I need to be paid by the shot when I am on the golf couse..... and I take A LOT more shots than scotty....
  2. mancest

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Utah Yetis is perfection.
  3. mancest

GolfTEC... Wow, The Cost

That seems pretty reasonable rate for me. In my area that is about the starting rate for a new pro to charge outdoors.
  4. mancest

Letterkenny

He seems to be having a blast, so I fully believe it. While I really like Letterkenny, Shoresy just sings for me. I may rewatch the whole thing this weekend.
  5. mancest

Letterkenny

WE WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN
  6. mancest

Will TGL Happen?

If there is money to be made it will happen and I think there is money to be made.
  7. mancest

The Stack System

Got a bit of a cold last week, felt crappy so took a week off. Went back today to continue phase 3 of full speed spectrum. Solid day as I hit set PBs in 4 of 5 sets (everything but 195g) but that was a solid one too. It is also translating to the course with driver. Instructor gave me...
  8. mancest

Invented a Cocktail?

Yes, in college we were going to make brass monkeys (malt liquor and orange juice, a very poor man's mimosa) but while the minimart had plenty of malt liquor, they didn't have orange juice. So I audibled and grabbed a few 40s of Olde English, an Orange Cream Mad Dog 20/20 and a what I think was...
  9. mancest

Jimmy Choo x Malbon

If those prices were in pesos they would still be about 75% too high for me. Not my style or price point makes it an easy pass.
  10. mancest

Odyssey Ai-ONE Tri-Beam

I think down on the ground it looks fine.... but outside of that, yikes. Same thing I said about the truss. But that said... If I rolled in putts, same with a LAB I would have no problem putting it in the bag.
  11. mancest

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

To the original question: To the outfit: Jason day should go
  12. mancest

Leftover Pizza, hot or cold?

Hot, heated up in the oven, otherwise cold.
  13. mancest

Golf bag type

I love opt6ions so I go stand whenever possible. Favorite bag of the last several years is the Hyperlite from Callaway. Roomy and all the features I am looking for but weighing in at about 3lbs.
  14. mancest

The Stack System

Interesting. After I finish this program I am going on a work trip for 5 days. Taking my sticks as I will be able to get 1 round in and likely have time to hit some balls when on the road.... not sure I will start another program so this might be a way to keep stacking in between. Thanks for...
  15. mancest

The Stack System

Had a good workout today, not as great as Fridays, but the overall trend is good. Big jumps in step drills setting new bests in 80g and 45g (by 11mph on 45g) and close to my PB in 255 and a couple ticks slower on 195 than I had Friday. Trend is moving in the right direction.
  16. mancest

Even Numbered Handicaps?

It happens fairly regularly, just like ones that end in 0.1, 0.2 etc I would expect it is in roughly 10% of golf indexes. in our tournament saturday out of 42 players, 5 had an index that ended .0, which is just over 10%
  17. mancest

Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

My experience, the Resort shorts or 7-8" commuter shorts from Rhone have been a really good fit for me and I am of similar proportions. They are expensive as all get out so I usually wait until they have a big sale (40-50% off).
  18. mancest

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Dang, I have something this weekend, best of luck to everyone who can sign up, this is going to be a banger!
  19. mancest

WINNER Congrats: You Just Won a Trip to Shaft Up #2

Congrats @mainefootwedge you are in for an amazing time. You will have a blast and learn a ton.
  20. mancest

Shaft Flex...how often, if ever, do you deviate from the recommendations?

I believe Jack Nicklaus said to play the softest flex you can control. I did a fitting last year and my top 3 iron shafts were: X Flex fujikura MCI 100 1st, S Flex Fujikura MCI 100 2nd, KBS C Taper Regular flex. Personally, weight of the shaft/club affects me a lot more than flex in my...
Back