Search results for query: *

1. N

ShotScope V3

Thanks @etakmit and @Iceman! —-I actually got a response from ShotScope today confirming the same information. My new V3 will be here tomorrow, so I guess I’ll be swapping out some tags.
  2. N

ShotScope V3

Does anyone know if the V2 tags work with the V3? I have a couple of sets of the V2, so hoping soooo...thanks!
  3. N

18-20* Club - What style do you play?

I've currently got a Ping Hybrid in that spot, but it really isn't my friend. Hoping to get fitted for new hybrids/fairway woods/driver in the next couple of weeks.
  4. N

CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

I've been super busy and just wanted to check in and see who has the golden ticket.......good luck everyone!
  5. N

ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

This should be awesome....Now if I can find my phone to set an alarm!
  6. N

Video Special Delivery: The Dean of THP

I could definitely see that T400 being used as a long iron in my current set up.
  7. N

How happy are you with your swing?

Definitely a work in progress for me. Currently trying to maintain length in my backswing, but it's causing my wrist pronation to break down if I don't stay on top of it.
  8. N

What purchase do you regret most?

Mine isn't golf related. I bought a couple of used jet skis about 5 years ago that had less than 35 hours on them. Within 2 years they were both pretty much useless and one needed a new supercharger. I take care of my stuff, (own other water toys) but those things were just huge wastes of money.
  9. N

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Community Choice: Best Driver

Being as that my Driver is 5-6 years old, I'll be sitting this one out. Seems there'd be tons more people with heaps of putters and less so with more than one Driver for comparative purposes. As the CV has me a little stymied on getting my Driver fitting completed, I'm looking forward to...
  10. N

Cuater Testers Needed!

Congrats on the win! Those look super comfy.
  11. N

Cuater Testers Needed!

They have some sweet looking shoes. Based on the feedback on there, they are most likely my next shoe purchase.
  12. N

Cord Grips- Best/Favorite?

I've only ever used the MCC, so that'd have to be my favorite. However, I recently switched to a Lamkin non-corded grip and the two hybrids I didn't change over feel like I'm holding on to glass now.
  13. N

Best Car Chase Scene

The original Italian Job for me.
  14. N

If You Don't Start Right, You Don't Finish Right

I feel if I can get in the right position at the top of my swing, the rest just happens (reasonably well). Definitely been working on my takeaway, but am still wanting to make an adjustment at the top. I really need to "start right to finish right"
  15. N

The excitement just keeps building! Good luck to everyone.
  16. N

EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

I'm not really a jealous sort of guy---well, until I saw these beauties that is. Man, those are some sweet looking clubs. Mizuno and THP have certainly outdone themselves again. Congrats on the great clubs guys.
  17. N

Is Covid-19 affecting your planned Golf Purchases?

I was planning on getting fitted for the top end of my bag this month, which would have most likely resulted in 3-4 new clubs. The virus has changed my plans for sure as I won't be ordering until I get fitted.
  18. N

How do you color coordinate?

Everything I own pretty much falls into the Blue/Gray zone, so it seems to go together ok. However, every once in a while the GF will let me know something doesn't look quite right!
  19. N

Supporting your local restaurants

I'm planning on doing what I can to support local restaurants. Many of the one's on the local beaches here are small(ish) and this time of year is when they typically make enough money to stay open during the less lucrative summer and fall months. Overall though, I really don't see many...
  20. N

I’m no Ricardo Cabeza, let’s meet up boys!
Back