Search results for query: *

1. Sean

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

I can count on two fingers the number of times I've seen GPS in a cart. But, if I had access to such a cart, I would keep my own score on a scorecard.
  2. Sean

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

When I saw the report on Golf Channel I was under the impression it was going to be based on results, but wasn't sure. What do you think it will be based on? I also wonder who will be making the decision of who gets what.
  3. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

I haven't seen that video, but I've been experimenting with this for a while. It does give you more rotation, but it has a tendency to promote a hook...for me anyway.
  4. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

Played my first round since November 10th of last year. Weather was cold and raw. Shot a 48 on the front and a 36 on the back (par 70).
  5. Sean

Darthweasel Golf Goals

I like your commitment. (y) I used to do a lot of analysis, track stats, etc., but it wasn't really working for me. Over the winter I decided to simplify a game I was making too complicated. So far I'm trending in the right direction. Good luck!
  6. Sean

How consistent are your golf balls?

There are about 90 process and product quality checks for the Pro V1 and AVX; and about 120 for the Pro V1x. One ball in 10 million is returned because of some kind of defect. Not at all worried about the consistency of a golf ball.
  7. Sean

Post A Golf Photo

I took this a few weeks ago. That bush you see in the background is normally on dry land, as well as those weeds on the other side of the ducks.
  8. Sean

Old Man shakes fist at sky; handicap posting as a single

I post my solo rounds for some of the reasons already articulated. For example, if I play in a group, no one has a clue how I'm doing and couldn't care less. More importantly, if I want to keep an accurate HI I have to post all of my scores, not just those when I am paired with others. And yeah...
  9. Sean

How does you salary look compared to this?

If I got $12,000+ per shot, I'd have a lot more money the SS.
  10. Sean

NBA 2023 - 2024

Do you remember the Pistons Bill Laimbeer? Now there was a guy who went after opposing team players.
  11. Sean

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

Short game area for me too. Fortunately my home course has one, including a 100 yard grass pitching range.
  12. Sean

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

I didn't really pick up the game until I turned 50, so it was great being able to play golf, and/or practice daily, once I retired. I was also able to do a lot more hiking, and during the week the state park is much quieter.
  13. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

Yes, all the ponds at my home course are at peak, and during the winter a few severely over flowed. They had to bring in pumps to lower the water levels.
  14. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

Just the opposite here. We've had a lot of rain since last summer. Perhaps we can swap weather conditions for a bit?
  15. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

That's great to hear, I hope you enjoy continued success with them. :golf:
  16. Sean

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Moab Marauders.
  17. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

I can't conceive of a bone dry course this time of year, lol.
  18. Sean

2024 Round Count

Going out tomorrow for the first time in five months. Will probably be a frost delay, but it will be good to get back out on the course.
  19. Sean

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Ping G730 irons. Arrived today.
Back