Search results for query: *

1. Rekimoto

FS: RAZR X 4-PW w/ C-Taper S+ , R11 Driver, Miyazaki Kusala White, JAWS Wedges

Prices INCLUDE shipping. Not looking for trades at the moment. CONUS only / PAYPAL only Callaway RAZR X iron set, RH 4-PW, with C-Taper S+ shafts. $400 Used for about 6 months (saw a good amount of play in the fall, not as much through the winter) Condition 8/10. They look like they have been...
  2. Rekimoto

View from the ISS

These videos are made using photos from the International Space station. I thought these were so phenomenal that they deserved their own thread. Such an incredible way to see the earth.
  3. Rekimoto

Cru Golf Headcovers

Did a search and couldnt find anything on the forum about this company. They seem to be pretty new. I saw mention of people loving the Cleveland Classic driver headcover and not being so fond of the Mashie sock headcovers....a couple of these Cru Headcovers might round out the bag nicely. They...
  4. Rekimoto

RIP Sarah Burke

This is more than just sporst talk as her life came to a tragic end at 29, dying today from her accident. She did so much for her sport and its really sad she wont get a chance to compete in the 2014 olympics that she lobbied so hard to make freestyle skiing a part of...
  5. Rekimoto

SAM HURD: The NFL's biggest drug dealer?

So apparently sam hurd was trying to setup a major drug operation in chicago. As in 5-10 kilos of cocaine and 1000 pounds of pot a WEEK. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-report-bears-receiver-hurd-arrested-on-drug-charges-20111215,0,461077.story By Jeremy Gorner and...
  6. Rekimoto

Boccieri Heavy Putter N1-L

I picked up this putter for my dad as a gift and well, ofcourse i took it out for spin. Really impressed with how easy it was to roll putts with this thing. I remember using my dad's old bullseye putter as a kid and this thing made me remember how simple putting used to be for me. just step up...
  7. Rekimoto

New Seattle Hacker

Hi all! Been an active reader of this forum for a little while now and decided its about time i started contributing. Im 27 and have been playing golf on and off since i was about 5, but have only gotten serious about the game in the last two years. I started a year long lesson plan at Golftec...
Back