Search results for query: *

1. Schanker

For Sale Titleist TSi3 3w

FS: Titleist TSi3 15 degree head (new) with headcover. This was a replacement from Titleist and they reused the original weight. $150 shipped CONUS, Will include Aldila 95Msi 70x shaft with adapter (needs new grip) for $200 shipped CONUS.
  2. Schanker

Past THP Experience Memories

That was an amazing trip and I have 6 clubs in my bag that were a result of that trip to boot. Everyone of my THP events have been very memorable, but seeing my dog Endcap, which at the time I heard as "and cat", definitely makes me smile every time. BTW, I still don't like our cat.
  3. Schanker

Most Important Aspect of Fitting?

Just had my irons adjusted last week from standard to 2 degrees flat. After 54 holes of zero hooks and some of the best iron striking in my life I'm convinced it is the specs of the clubs. However, the irons and shafts were already a good fit for my swing.
  4. Schanker

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

Awesome job Adam. You always create a great spreadsheet. No holes against the course this year? I'm liking my chances!
  5. Schanker

Thanks Adam for keeping the show going, I was really bummed when it was canceled. The Caldor fire is only going to get worse, so it was the right call. Just feel bad for all the people in that area, they can't pick up an move to Monterrey as easily.
  6. Schanker

Evacuated!!

Good to hear you're back home and safe.
  7. Schanker

@SlightDraw put me down for an 11 cap this year. I let my ghin lapse but my last official index was 11.8 I believe. I'll round down because I'm that confident in my game :D
  8. Schanker

My plan is to leave Friday morning and get back late Sunday night. Sounds like your in :ROFLMAO:
  9. Schanker

I need someone to ride shotgun on the ride up there.
  10. Schanker

One month away! Really looking forward to this, but man do I need to get my game in shape. Hoping the fires stay away this year.
  11. Schanker

Your Tired Miss?

High slice, which is usually accentuated by a direct head wind on my home course staring on hole 16.
  12. Schanker

CONTEST Win the Jon Rahm Winning Combo

Those pants look nice even without pleats :)
  13. Schanker

I’ll be returning to defend 2nd place. That’s a thing…. Right?
  14. Schanker

Alright deposit sent for Saturday's rounds. Looking forward to it! Guess I need to remember how to play golf again.
  15. Schanker

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Xander Schauffele 9 degree stiff
  16. Schanker

Ted Lasso

July 23rd, back for 12 episodes this season. I am huge fan of this show. Watched it when it originally came out and just re-watched it again a few weeks ago in preparation for season 2. We've been doing a lot of leadership/emotional intelligence training at my work and there are so many...
  17. Schanker

You know there is a solution for this.
  18. Schanker

I guess I should throw my name on the list since this has been on my calendar for a few weeks now. Sign me up for all Saturday and Sunday rounds at this point. Thanks Adam for making this happen again this year!
  19. Schanker

Your favorite 5 course played

Edgewood Tahoe Spyglass Olde Greenwood Torrey Pines Dove Mountain
  20. Schanker

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

COVID + fires ruined at lot of peoples plans. I’m hoping it will be back bigger than ever. Although, my chances of a top 5 will be severely reduced.
Back