Search results for query: *

1. JLowe

FS: Nike SQ Machspeed Irons 4-AW

I'm selling my Nike SQ Machspeed 4-AW iron set. I custom ordered these and they are 2* up, 1/2" long and currently have 2 extra wraps on the stock grips. They are in very good condition with no out of ordinary wear. I'd say I probably have around 10 rounds played and a handful of times at the...
  2. JLowe

Anyone ever try a round faced putter?

So I got paired with a guy today who was using a putter like I'd never seen before. It was basically a straight shaft with what looked like a solid steel pipe on the end. He was an older guy and said he's been using it forever. Said he wasn't sure what it was, but he's had it since the 70's...
  3. JLowe

THP World Cup Style!

Haha...I thought this was pretty funny...enjoy http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/thehackersparadise.com works with any site btw.
  4. JLowe

The day has come!

Well I'm finally off to get a new set of clubs. I've been doing tons of research and hitting tons of different clubs over the last few months and I'm finally getting a new set of irons. I've been golfing on and off for the last 12 or so years, and never had a new set. Its time to put my Ping...
  5. JLowe

Callaway X-22's

Hello I'm new to the forum, but have been reading all the great reviews from THP for awhile now. I've finally decided to upgrade my old Ping Zing 2's and after hitting several different brands I have decided to go with the Callaway X-22's. My question is I found them online for under $300...
Back