Search results for query: *

1. BigK29

Miyazaki C. Kua 39 S

Got this in this week and got a grip and tip on it tonight. I should be able to get out Sunday, but in the meantime, wanted to take some shots. Excuse the lighting. Pictures don't do it justice. Looks absolutely stunning, and hopefully plays stunning!
  2. BigK29

TM R9/R11/RBZ Shaft Adapter Question

I tried searching but could not locate the right answer. The TM Shaft adapters make it very easy to switch shafts in between the different drivers. I understand that if you have a .335 shaft you need a .335 adapter. Now, what if I have an R9 SuperTri that, according to the sticky link, has a...
  3. BigK29

Nike Lunar Prevail

Has anyone heard of these or tried them on? A quick search of the forum didn't pull anything up. I tried these on at the same time I tried on the Lunar Ascends. I wear a 10.5 but they only had 10s so they felt a little tight. But damn, even then they felt good. I really want to try these on in...
  4. BigK29

588 Cleveland Wedges give away by FreeBirdie

Win free Cleveland 588 Wedges! FreeBirdee is running a contest to win free Cleveland 588 Wedges.You and 3 friends win EACH win 4 wedges. I need wedges, lol. Fair disclosure, link has my code thingie in it so it'll help me out if you go through it...
  5. BigK29

Golfsmith Launch Monitor

So I swung by the local Golfsmith today to measure swing speed, ball spin, etc., and to compare my R9 SuperTri to the R11. It was a weird experience. I couldn't see my ball flight, but the monitor told me I was only carrying drives 160 yds. Now...when I'm on the range, I can see my ball flight...
  6. BigK29

Disney World!

We're headed there today, just my wife and I, no kids since we don't have any. I'm actually pretty excited, and she's ecstatic! Do you Orlando/Florida folks go often? Hopefully as 2 adults we'll have a good time :act-up:
  7. BigK29

New from Houston

Hello! New guy from Houston, Texas. I started playing a few years back but have just recently started getting serious. I'm shooting over a 100, but plan on working that down, especially now that the weather round here is getting really nice. I've mainly played the municipals here (primarily...
Back