Search results for query: *

1. J

TaylorMade Spider X Putter

Thanks for all the responses! I hope that one day this will be released in some type of unpainted finish.
  2. J

TaylorMade Spider X Putter

Now that the season is done. How is everyone’s finish holding up on these? Any paint chipping issued like the previous generations of the Spiders?
  3. J

Day/Stricker chipping technique and wedge bounce?

Hi all. If you use a Jason Day or Steve Stricker technique for hitting chips and pitches is a low or high bounce better for your wedge? What about the grind and sole shape? I like their methods as it simply things a lot for me. For reference Stricker and Day use very little wrist hinge and...
  4. J

Ping Adaptors - right vs. left handed

Just wondering how to tell if you have a left or right handed Ping adaptor for a G400 series? I believe the big + becomes the big - if you play a left handed adaptor in a right handed club but how does the neutral setting work? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

J9293 - new to THP!

I’m officially a THP convert from WRX. THP seems more like a community than the other place. Looking forward to joining the discussions here! I’ve been playing G20 woods since 2012 and finally upgraded to some sweet G400s a few weeks ago. I got fitted at Ping and the experience was incredible...
Back