Search results for query: *

1. DB

Free Gift Codes

Hey I won four 10$ gift codes to Golf Smith, I'm in no need of anything right now, so I would love to give 4 away to some THPers! First 4 whom want them I'll PM you the codes and hopefully they work!! Have a great day!
  2. DB

Hyundai Tournament Of Champions - 2013 Tickets - Question

Hey everyone I'm going to Maui in January and I'm about to buy tickets for the final round on Monday. You can ether get "Ground" tickets or "Club House" tickets.. I'm just curious what's better & the difference's and what would you choose? Thanks DB What i heard is you can also go on...
  3. DB

Taylormade white paint chips & scratches

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to repair my putter, I am waiting for my new TM cover and i got a wimpy one from the store i bought my putter from because they lost it. The white paint ended up chipping all around the edges (the first week i have it -.-) I was wondering if there's...
  4. DB

KBS Shafts - Caption this photo

Not a huge win, but you can win a Hat hopefully they add something eles. So I figured i would share this with you all! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150859152745941&set=a.491064200940.296542.88317535940&type=3&theater https://www.facebook.com/KBSshafts Please like mine - " Big...
  5. DB

Pure Grips Signs Endorsement Deal With Acclaimed Golf InstructoR "Hank Haney"

Pure Grips Signs Endorsement Deal With Acclaimed Golf InstructoR "Hank Haney" Scottsdale, Ariz. (Dec. 13, 2011) – "Hank Haney, who is regarded as one of the top golf instructors in the world, has signed with PURE grips and will use their products throughout his various business ventures...
  6. DB

Vernon B.C. Canada, HELLO!

Hey everyone, Bierwirth here (Beer-worth) after reading post after post about 5 months on this forum. I decided too join it! Everyone seems too have a great knowledge base and are very friendly. I'm also a member of GolfWRX I played high competitive Hockey, And injured myself which I was forced...
Back