Search results for query: *

1. Guz.Man

WTB: Oban Devotion 6/04 w/ G400 tip, or Devotion 7/04 3 or 4 wood length, no tip

El Rayo, I have a Oban Kiyoshi Purple, 04 Flex, 65g driver shaft w/ a PING G400 tip - PM me if you're interested
  2. Guz.Man

WTB - Mid-High launching shaft for 818 H2

Greetings THP’ers, Figured I would start here first before heading to the bay. Currently have a 19* H2 but looking to replace the current shaft (atoms blue). I hit the hybrid well, but not spinning enough to stop on greens when hitting approach shots. Originally, I was struggling with my...
  3. Guz.Man

FT/FS - Titleist 915 D3, Ping Shaft

For trade or sale today are some things gathering dust that I need to get rid of before the wife gets mad First up, I have a used but very well taken care of right handed Titleist 915 D3, 9.5* Head - comes shafted with a Kuro Kage TiNi 60 gram stiff flex shaft. Current has a grey Golf Pride...
  4. Guz.Man

WTB - Titleist Surefit Adapter - driver .355

Hello fellow THP'ers On the hunt for a Titleist adapter for a shaft I just picked up (.335) If anyone has one laying around gathering dust shoot me a PM! Thanks, Alex Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Guz.Man

WTB - Ladies/Amateur/Senior Flex Driver Shaft with Callaway Optifit Tip

Good morning THP'ers Long story short, I just picked up a new driver so the fiancée gets my old one Looking for a ladies flex (or similar) driver shaft for her for my 815 Alpha so she can start using that. PM if you have anything just laying around. Much appreciated -Alex Sent from my...
  6. Guz.Man

WTB - Rife putter with Tropical Finish

Happy Friday fellow THP'ers Thought I would check here first - as the title states, I'm looking for a RIFE putter with the Tropical finish. Trying to find one for my fiancée. Looking for a right handed putter, length not super important but 34" would be ideal. Shoot me a PM if you've got one...
  7. Guz.Man

FT - Odyssey Milled Collection 6M

Hello fellow THP'ers! Looking to unload my former gamer. Thought I'd start here first and try to find a new home for Trade interests include: - Callaway Epic Driver (10.5 loft preferred, S flex) - Callaway tipped higher end shafts (Oban Kiyoshi Purple 04 flex, black Tour AD DI 6s, Attus...
  8. Guz.Man

FS - Oban Kiyoshi Purple, 04 Flex, Callaway Tip

Title says it all - for sale is a Oban Kiyoshi Purple, in 04 Flex, with a Callaway tip, plays 45" - fairly new Golf Pride MCC standard size grip in grey Asking $165, pay pal'd PM me with any questions Thanks for looking! Guz
  9. Guz.Man

FS - Fujikura Pro 63S Stiff Flex Driver Shaft with Callaway Tip

I've finally found a shaft that works best given my recent swing changes, so time to thin the herd Up for sale is a Fuji Pro stiff flex shaft with a Callaway tip, plays right at 45 inches. I gamed it for a few months and since February it's been in my backup bag gathering dust. Let's find...
  10. Guz.Man

WTB - driver shaft, stiff flex

Hey all, As the title states I'm looking for a driver shaft: - stiff flex - preferably in the 55-65 gram range - wish list: Oban Kiyoshi Purple, Tour AD DI, PX Handcrafted Shaft does not need a tip or grip, I broke my back up shaft and had the callaway tip removed, and I did some R&D for...
  11. Guz.Man

FS/FT - Bettinardi Studio Stock #7

price drop and updates to trade interests Good morning fellow THP'ers Up FS/FT is a used but well taken care of Bettinardi SS #7 beauty of a putter. I have gamed it off and on over the last year, but my Odyssey Milled Collection putter is just more consistent and I prefer a sight dot vs a...
  12. Guz.Man

WTB: Oban Kiyoshi Purple Driver Shaft

Just throwing out a feeler to see if anyone has this shaft they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price Looking for an Oban Kiyoshi Purple Driver shaft, 04 Flex - with or without a Callaway adapter Shoot me a PM with info if you have one - I really don't have anything to trade so I'd...
  13. Guz.Man

WTB - 3 Wood Shaft

Good Friday afternoon fellow THP'ers I am in search of a shaft for a 3 wood - I was wondering if anyone had a Graphite Design Tour AD DI (stiff flex) for a 3 wood they had any interest in parting ways with If so, shoot me a PM! Thanks peeps Guz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Guz.Man

FS/FT Diamana Whiteboard w/ 913/910 tip, Adams IDEA Hybrid, Cleveland Mashie Hybrid

Hey fellow THP'ers Got a few things just gathering dust and I would love to see these goodies go to a good home here All items are OBRO - I'll list trade interests by each item First is a Diamana 63x5ct Stiff Flex shaft with a Titleist tip - I had it in my 913 and gamed it for 4 months, but...
  15. Guz.Man

WTB: Titleist 913 Surefit Tip

Morning fellow THP'ers I just bought a shaft to experiment with and was going to check here first - the shaft didn't come with a 913 tip, so I was hoping someone here had one they would be willing to part with If you have one, please PM me with how much you are asking Thank you in advance...
  16. Guz.Man

WTB Titleist 913 Wrench Kit

Hello everyone, I wanted to see if anyone had an extra wrecnh kit/set for a 913? I picked up a new driver and it didn't come with one, so I was hoping someone would have an extra one they would be willing to part with. If you have one, please PM with a price - I thought I would check here...
  17. Guz.Man

WTB - Nike VRS stiff shaft

Looking for a shaft for my Nike VRS driver, in stiff flex (the 2012 model) If anyone has any aftermarket shafts with the str8 fit tip let me know - looking for something a little lower launching than the diamana I have in mine Thanks in advance! -Guz Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Guz.Man

FS - Nike VRS 10.5* w/ stiff Diamana S+ 62 x5ct

Up for Sale is a Nike VRS with an aftermarket Diamana S+ 62 x5ct - has a Golf Pride Multi-Compound White Out black and white grip, still plenty of life left on the grip, but could probably use a new grip sooner than later. There are a few scratches on the top of the crown, visible at address...
  19. Guz.Man

FS/FT: Grafalloy BiMatrix Tour Prototype Stiff Flex

Up for sale is a barely used lime green Grafalloy BiMatrix driver shaft. I put a white Golf Pride Nion grip with green accent, looks pretty sick. As many who use or have tested this shaft out, its a high launch low spin shaft (although the website says different, this shaft launched it higher...
  20. Guz.Man

FS: 2012 Sun Mountain Three 5 Stand Bag

Title says it all - been using a Ping 4 Under this year, got rid of my old clubs that were in the Sun Mountain Bag, and I really don't need a back up bag. color is Red with Grey and Black accents; comes with rain hood; bag has been used for about 1/2 a season before I put her away - very good...
Back