Search results for query: *

1. Franklin51

Golf Ball Free Agents

Have always been curious the most played ball by pros who don’t have a ball contract Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Franklin51

Home Office

So we are currently building a new home and I have an office built in because I now work from home. I’m doing some golf decorating and wanted to see what others have done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Franklin51

Puma Golf

Hats off to Puma for making clothes to fit big men. I spent today in Nashville and tried on about every brand possible. Puma each item just fit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Franklin51

Putter Fitting (Golftec vs Golf Galaxy)

So I’m going to get putter fit. I used Golftec for my previous fitting. Pleased with the results but they cannot get me in for a month. Golf Galaxy however does a fitting that if you buy the putter there it’s included. My question I guess is has anybody done a GG putter fitting? What was your...
  5. Franklin51

Putter Fitting

Been highly debating one for my new putter. Was fit by seemore several years ago but never changed putters. Curious how if I should get refit or just stay with that information? The information they gave me was dead on to my gamer only longer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Franklin51

Putting Practice

Looking for a practice setup in my new bonus room. What do you guys got? I got simulator access at my mothers so just putting at my house. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Franklin51

Walkers

So I’ve dedicated myself to walking when I play this year. I use to wimp out because my cheap shoes were just uncomfortable after a walk. What shoes have you guys found that do well walking? I’d like them to breathe as because I can’t stand my feet getting hot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Franklin51

Gary Player Son Banned

Apparently Augusta banned him for his antics at the opening tee shot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Franklin51

Masters Merch

Why is the polo shirts over twice the amount outside the gate as they are in? Good grief. I wanted a new one but can’t justify 200 bucks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Franklin51

Golf Pride Regripping

Do they still run the regripping special they use to run each spring? Believe it was but 13 and the labor is free Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Franklin51

WTB WTB Tour B RXS Yellow

Looking to buy a sleeve. Nobody around here will sell me just a sleeve Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Franklin51

Kids Golf Balls

For those who have kids 12 or so in age who are serious about golf what ball do you have them using? Kids getting more interested and want to grab him a dozen to go with his new (to him) set Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Franklin51

Alignment Stick Cover

What you guys got? Got some tour sticks coming and wanted a cover Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Franklin51

Five Wedges

I am sure this has been discussed more times than I can count but with the super strong lofts these days how many of you care carrying more wedges? Noticed the APEX that I am leaning towards buying had a AW of 48 degrees so I am debating 52,56,60 to go with it. If you go by club numbers that...
  15. Franklin51

Video 100 and In Practice

One of the benefits I have is a huge back yard. Was getting back setup to practice chipping and had a question. Now im OCD as can be. I wondered how many of you practice with your gamer, random balls, or cheap but matching balls? I use to practice with gamer but they all got gamed up Sent...
  16. Franklin51

Footjoy Superlite vs Pro SL

Anybody tried both and what did you think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Franklin51

Players Changing Brands

Any guys making big changes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Franklin51

Driver/Fairway Fitting

Many of you read and commented on my horrible fitting experience at a PGA Superstore last week. This week via a relative I received a free fitting at our local Golftec. This was a much better experience to say the least. Figured I would tell you guys how it went. The fitters name was Will and...
  19. Franklin51

RTJ Muscle Shoals

Drove past there over the weekend and sadly couldn’t play but it had me reminiscing about a THP gathering Johnny Mojo, Taz, Michigan Slice, Chumpries, and many more were at. Those guys still around? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Franklin51

RTJ Muscle Shoals

Drove past there over the weekend and sadly couldn’t play but it had me reminiscing about a THP gathering Johnny Mojo, Taz, Michigan Slice, Chumpries, and many more were at. Those guys still around? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back