Search results for query: *

1. ThePolishDude

Pictures of the course

TPC Myrtle Beach TPC Myrtle Beach Sitting on the back porch of TPC Myrtle Beach overlooking a great finishing hole in 18.
  2. ThePolishDude

Anyone want a game

THPers. My family and I have recently moved to the myrtle beach area. If anyone wants a game on the weekends please get in contact. I am currently a member at TPC Myrtle Beach and have reciprocals at 21 other courses. Would love to meet some of you if you are in the area. Sent from my iPhone...
  3. ThePolishDude

Memberships in myrtle beach

I have the opportunity to take on a new role with my current company and relocate to the myrtle beach area. As we all know there is plenty of golf to be played down there. Our office will be located somewhere in Conway and I am looking for suggestions on 2 things. Where is a good location to...
  4. ThePolishDude

Ben hogan in play at Sony open

Not sure if anyone had noticed but on golf channel this morning they showed an interview with Tadd Fujikawa who qualified for the Sony open. He definitely looked to be playing the ft worth 15. Does anyone know if anyone else is. I have seen some college players and I believe there is a symetra...
  5. ThePolishDude

Rory's New Bag

I have seen articles and social media posts that Rory will have an M2 driver and ping iblades in the bag in China. Some posts claiming 330 carry with the M2. Has anyone else seen this or can confirm? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ThePolishDude

Ben Hogan PTx Irons Review Thread

. Gorgeous. Online pics of the ptx do them no justice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ThePolishDude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ThePolishDude

great looking packaging. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ThePolishDude

The unboxing commences..... Free bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ThePolishDude

World Tour Golf Myrtle Beach

My wife and I will be down in a little over a week for a few days. We were thinking about playing world tour. Anyone have any reviews of the course? Did not see many on a quick search. Also plan on playing at least one more round at possibly one of the legends courses. I have played a lot of...
  11. ThePolishDude

PM Callaway Wedge

So who has played the new PM Callaway Wedge? I am deciding if I want to replace my 60 degree vokey with a new one or trying out the PM Wedge. Anyone who has played it, please let me know. I haven't been able to find many solid reviews of how it compares to a vokey.
  12. ThePolishDude

Penn State Sanctions

What are everyones thoughts on the sanctions? 4 year bowl ban, 60 million dollar fine, vacate wins from 1998-2011. I think the only thing I am unsure about is the vacating of wins. Horrible situation, but it did have nothing to do with what was done on the field? what are your thoughts?
  13. ThePolishDude

Relocating

OK THPers looks like I will be relocating from western PA to salisbury, NC. I would appreciate any info you guys have on moving. Never have moved this far so not 100 percent which route to take to get all our stuff down there. My wife and are moving because of a great job opportunity for her...
  14. ThePolishDude

Golf channel confirms

On morning drive just now. They have confirmed acushnet/footjoy will not renew mcilroy's contract. Nike here he comes.
  15. ThePolishDude

THP How about a giveaway.

THP how about a giveaway for whoever can guess what the new taylormade product will be tomorrow? If there are multiple correct answers just make it random? I would guess a new ball
  16. ThePolishDude

Golf at Grand Riviera Sandals Jamaica

Ok THP'ers, I have a question about golfing on my honeymoon in Jamaica. The Sandals resort we are staying at includes golf greens fees:). The only thing that is mandatory is caddies which are not employed by Sandals. They state that their fee is $17 per bag plus gratuity. What should I plan On...
  17. ThePolishDude

Golf Academy of America

THP'ers looking for anyone who has any experience with the golf academy's of america specifically the one in Myrtle Beach. I am looking into a possible career change and looking at some options and ways to break in the golf industry. I already have a Bachelors degree, but am wondering if this...
  18. ThePolishDude

FS-Cleveland Mashie M2 hybrid with headcover

Folks, I believe I have a great deal here for you. I recently purchased a demo M2 hybrid 18* from a local shop and have not been able to feel comfortable with it. For that reason I am looking to pass it on to another THPer who is interested. I have only hit it on the range and never had it out...
  19. ThePolishDude

Bali Hai Experience

THPers. I wanted to take the time to let everyone know about my experience playing a round at Bali Hai Golf Club in Las Vegas, NV. First off, I will let you know that we played it for $150(twilight rate) and teed off at 330PM. From the moment we arrived Bali Hai was nothing but class. They...
  20. ThePolishDude

Slope/Rating of home course

Just wondering what everyone's slop/rating and length of their course. What length do you play at to really enjoy golf.
Back