Search results for query: *

1. D

WTB: oddyssey # 9 putter

I would like to buy a #9 putter. Oddyssey preferably but open to others.
  2. D

Wtb kbs tour v 90 shafts. .355

Want to buy kbs tour v 90 shafts .355
  3. D

Rossie Dual Balance

I have an old Rossie Dual Balance with the black insert that i would like to upgrade, what would be a similar Putter from Odyssey? Thanks
  4. D

WTB- Scotty cameron GOLO 5 weights 25g

Hello Everyone, I Want to buy a weight kit for a Scotty GOLO #5 25g Thanks
  5. D

Great Transaction with JDTOX

Great transaction with JDTOx,, The putter is basically new with a brand new grip and an added bonus on the plastic tees. Thanks for a great deal. Putter was mailed and arrived on time. Ed
  6. D

Price you are willing to pay for a set of iron the fills all your expectations

I recently read an article about a golfer buying a very expensive set of Miura Irons, in the eyes of many golfers but looking at it from a different point of view not so much, if they are that one set of irons the fills every aspect of a golfer expectations, How much would be willing to pay for...
  7. D

Burner 2 sand wedge loft

I was given a set of Burner 2.0 4-PW, Sw, how do i know the loft on the sand wedge? Thanks for your help
  8. D

Transitioning from the driver to and iron.

What are some of the drills that help many of you transition from the driver to your irons on second shots from the fairways. Lately, i have been topping the ball i lot after hitting the driver.
  9. D

Regular vs Stiff

i have little over 90 mph on my swing speed, should i get Regular or Stiff flex on my steel irons. I currently have an old set of irons with graphite shafts that were given to me to start playing, now i am upgrading to steel shafts but i am trying to find out what flex would be best for my...
  10. D

Lessons vs Swing analysis

Just recently golftec opened a store about an hour from my house :banana:. I am deciding between getting lessons or take the swing analysis. What would you recomend?
  11. D

Iron Recomendations

I started playing 10 months ago with old great big bertha graphite irons. I want to switch to newer clubs with steel shafts. I am looking to spend about $400 with the fitting. What clubs do you recommend for a noob like me to get. Thanks in advance for your help.
  12. D

Long Irons

What is the best approach to improve on hitting long irons. 3i,4i. I am taking divots way behind the ball at times. Other times i either top the ball or pull it right. Any thoughts
  13. D

New In town

Love this site and all the info here. I enjoy the reviews of all the equipment that member get to test. Hopefully, by February i will b my own set of clubs since the ones i have were a gift, which have turned me into a golf addict.
Back