Search results for query: *

1. O

Keeping my Statistics

Hey, I'd like to start keeping my stats so that I can see where I'm improving and where I need more work, just from a records perspective. Any suggestions ? I have 1 requirement that I'm looking for, a stat record, blank, that I could print to take to the course with me. I know I could keep...
  2. O

Re-Release in 2012 - Taylormade SuperFast 2 Driver ?

Isn't this a re-release of this club, and the matrix shaft was replaced with the RE*AX 4.8 ? What's the difference between those two shafts ? Anyone have experience with either, or both of these shafts ? I am considering picking up one of these drivers, not that I don't still love my Ping...
  3. O

Callaway Upro GO ... ERROR MSG

I played on Wed. and my Upro Go wouldn't work. Kept posting an error message: INVALID MASTER INDEX FILE when I got home I called support. They knew RIGHT AWAY what the problem was. He steped my though the fix - basically they reloaded all of the files on the device - think like a new OS...
  4. O

Shaft Loading - Please help me understand this

Reading through some of the threads, especially ones like the CG Black Driver Testing thread ... I read a lot of comments about swinging to hard for the shaft .... and the resulting shot is a big ole slice. And I'm reflecting on what's going on with me and my K15 and thinking I'm experiencing...
  5. O

CONGRATULATIONS Sharkwrestler !!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Sharkwrestler !!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME man !! You'll be suporttin' some good looking shoes out there ! I'm green with envy :alien: now that you have won these ..... Santa has a new item from me on the list :laughing: EDIT: Mod - Please...
  6. O

Mashie, Hybrid, Rescue - I'm confused

I need a lil clarification help, Please, Thanks. Is there a short easy way to describe the differences between Mashie, Hybrid and Rescue clubs ? I have a gap in my bag from my 7I to the 7W (7I at 145, 7W at 170) and think that I'd like to put the TM SF 2.0 Hybrid in there. (I also want to...
  7. O

Incorporting Swing Changes - How long does it

take before swing changes become ingrained to the point that the change is not the predominant thought when you take your setup on the golf course. Recently I've been working, like all of us, on improving my swing. The biggest change that I'm working on is keeping the club in front of my body...
  8. O

Searching for my 'Ball Fit'

OK, I've finally accepted that the right ball will make a difference in my game, even at my level, and I'm improving all the time too. I am aware of Bridgestone and their online fitting process but have a few questions. If these are already posted in a thread somewhere please just point me to...
  9. O

As long as we are talking about wedges, anybody

ever play the Cleveland BRZ 900 wedges ? I bought a set the year after they came out ..... I guess I was thinking that I was as good as Vijay :laughing: I played them for about 3 years (still have them in the garrage) and then went back to the wedges that were in my King Cobra set. WOW...
  10. O

Need some advice on chaning the start of my downswing

Hi, could you please have a look at this short video. Notice in my practice swing that I 'seem' to have a good start to the downswing, but when it comes time to hit the ball I have this over the top, moving down, into the ball instead of a good rotation. I've looked a several of my videos and...
  11. O

Ball Marker

You know what I'd like to see in the THP Store ..... A ball maker, the magnetic kind wight the clip that you put on the bill of your cap. I have several of them from 'special' courses that I've played. I'd love to have one with the THP logo on it, or maybe 2/3 of them ..... I have a LOT of...
  12. O

Lamkin Grips - need help with search engine

I don't seem to have the 'knack' of using the search engine to what its potential may be, so I don't find things that 'MAY' already be here. (is there a thread to help me with that ?) If anyone knows of a thread discussion Lamkin grips please point me to it. IF NOT Can anyone help me...
  13. O

This Place Is

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT !!!! That is all, carry on
  14. O

My first face to face with THPers

WAHOOOOOOO !!!!!! WHOOOOT !!! Tomorrow I'm off to Augusta and am meeting DawgDaddy and Slamin' Sam !!!! GIDDY UP !!! :joy: :blob: :joy: We are playing at Gordon Lakes Golf Club in Augusta and tee off at 10:44 in the morning. I am not sure that I'll be able to get to sleep tonight ... I...
  15. O

My new Ping K15 driver

Mods - Please move this if it should be posted someplace else, Thanks. I got my new Ping K15 driver, it came in yesterday. Just so happened that I was at the range WAHOOOO !! I finished my practice then put out 10 balls to hit with the new driver. shots 1-4 pretty much down the middle...
  16. O

What is the focus of your 'Game Improvement' ?

We all strive to improve our games, and we all have an area that we believe, with improvement, will provide the most to lowering our handicaps and make us better players all around. For me that is consistency. I see this from two primary views: Consistency in ball striking Increased...
  17. O

Hi !!! Excited to be here, here's a part of my story

Hello everyone here at THP !! I'm very excited to join your group ! Over the past year or so I've come across this site a few times, doing google searches .... have read several of the equipment reviews, AWESOME !! The information on the MC is EXCITING !!!! would love to be one of the lucky...
Back