Search results for query: *

1. tanker337

Course Review Seaford Golf Club - UK

I took a trip to south England back in late October and was looking for a place to play a fun round, that was also budget friendly. I ended up playing Seaford Golf Club and it was definitely a lot of fun and a pretty good value! So I thought I'd create a little review thread in case any...
  2. tanker337

UK trip

Looks like I'm officially headed to England for a few days in late October! I'll be in the southern part, probably around Brighton. I was hoping to play Royal St. Georges, but it doesn't look like they have any tee times available while I'm there. What are some recommendations for some other...
  3. tanker337

Vegas mid-December

Meeting a buddy for some golf in Vegas Dec 17th Friday and possibly Thursday or Saturday. Looking to see if any THPers want to join us. Probably going to play Paiute, but open to playing anywhere within 30-40 mins of the strip. @campilobaxter ?
  4. tanker337

Seven Canyons-Sedona

I played Seven Canyons in Sedona yesterday. The course is both fun and gorgeous. It's also penal in some places as well. I didn't play particularly well, but it was still a fun day! Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. tanker337

2017/2018 Pre-season major predictions

First week of the new season who are your pre-season picks to win the majors this year? I'll start... Masters - Charlie Hoffman US Open - Phil The Open - Rickie PGA Championship - Justin Rose Charlie has been in the mix at the Master's for a couple years so I think he might break through...
  6. tanker337

Las Vegas Weekend 6/10/17

I'll be in town next weekend with a buddy of mine. We're playing Painted Desert on Friday and Tuscany/Chimera Saturday. I'm always looking to play with THPers, so PM me if anyone wants join.
  7. tanker337

PUMA Grip Sport review

I picked up a pair of these recently for my after work league, since I need to go directly from work to the course. The first thing I noticed when I tried them on at the store is that they are really light and breathable. Also, toe box is bigger than a lot of other PUMA golf shoe offerings...
  8. tanker337

FS - PGA Tour Academy Home Edition

Includes: TEN DVDs 28 LESSONS and PRACTICE SESSIONS, for a complete instruction experience. TWO PRACTICE TRACKS that follow each lesson - white track for all abilities and BONUS blue track for advanced players. 8-week total golf improvement PRACTICE CALENDAR. Complete PRACTICE GUIDE to take to...
  9. tanker337

FS/FT Orange Whip

I have a full-size orange whip for sale. I'm selling it for $80 shipped conus. I'd be open to trading for the mid-size (43.5") version.
  10. tanker337

Unplayable Lie rules question

I had a situation come up recently about the 2 club lengths option in a unplayable lie. Basically, my ball came to rest about a foot from a stone wall in a sandy, rocky, dry ravine. The wall is about 3ft high and runs along the left side of the approach area in front of the green. When I took...
  11. tanker337

Garmin Approach X40

I got an email about this from GolfSmith this morning. Its a new wearable from Garmin available in late May. Its like they are reading my mind. I'm looking for a smartwatch that does both golf gps stuff and fitness tracking. I was looking at the vivoactive as well, which is more on the...
  12. tanker337

Win - Danny Willet's backup bag for The Masters

HashtagChad grabbed his backup bag for The Masters and they are giving it away. You need to be a member of the Callaway community. Details here
  13. tanker337

10th wedding anniversary

10 years ago today we tied the knot on a snowy day in Sedona! She's still as amazing as the day we met. I am truly blessed!!
  14. tanker337

#THPCallout Spivey

I'm calling out Spivey as we prep for #TheGauntlet! Tale of the Tape Spivey #TeamEthanator Handicap: 11.2 WITB :cobra: Fly-Z 9* (:projectx:custom shaft, it is awesome!!) :callaway: Xhot Pro 4 wood :ping: I25 3-PW, KBS 120 Stiff shafts. A bunch of different wedges, from 50* to 62* :cure: Rx2...
  15. tanker337

FS: Game Golf Tags

Up for sale is a lightly used set of game golf tags. Asking $55 shipped. I was using them with my Android phone, so they don't come with the belt clip thing. I did verify with their customer support that the tags will work with any of their systems. So, if you happen to have the belt clip and...
  16. tanker337

PGA Tour Event Sponsors

I'm not sure where this thread should go, so feel free to move it if it belongs elsewhere... It dawned on me today that none of the PGA Tour events is sponsored by an OEM. I didn't check if the same can be said for the LPGA or Web.com events. Does anyone know why that is? Do they have enough...
  17. tanker337

Amateur Astronomy

Anyone else have a telescope? I got a celestron 127mm reflector a few years ago. I upgraded to their nexstar 127 maksutov about a month ago. It's been a lot of fun having the goto computer guide me around the sky.
  18. tanker337

FS Travis Mathew Polo and 1/4 Zip pullover

I got these from the Wickenburg Ranch golf course yesterday as part of their current promotion. Both are still unopened. I'm asking $25 for the shirt and $35 for the pullover or $50 for both. The prices include USPS priority shipping. Shirt: Pullover:
  19. tanker337

Reese's peanutbutter cups for clubs

Like the genius of chocolate covered peanutbutter, is there a combination of club features you wish were merged together? I'll start...I really wish my Cure putter had Seemore's RST alignment aid on it.
  20. tanker337

Cobra Fly-Z Stand bag

I just saw a deal in the Dotd thread on these for $70. I didn't see any threads on the Fly-Z bags yet, so thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience with this bag. I'm not sure I've even seen one at my local GS or PGASS.
Back