Search results for query: *

1. V

New Training Aids

So I`ve recently purchased 2 new training aids.Firstly an Eyeline Edge putting mirror to replace my old putting mirror and second a Momentus Whoosh swingspeed trainer.The Eyeline Edge is simply an excellent upgrade from my old mirror,you can use the gate drill,the rail for grooving your...
  2. V

Your Top 3 Drivers

Okay so I`d like to hear your top 3 selection of drivers you have owned,make,loft,length and shaft fitted.Not just the longest but the best combination of accuracy and distance,the drivers that you could rely on to get you out there but also on or close to the short stuff.Here`s mine...
  3. V

Herniated disc

Anybody out there recover from a herniated disc,without surgery,and get back to playing golf.Plus if so how long?I haven`t been able to play for 3 months now,tried physio and accupuncture but the sciatica won`t shift.Getting an epidural steroid injection on Monday and hoping this will ease...
  4. V

LFQ The Open

Playing LFQ at Scotscraig in Scotland on Tuesday in the Open Championship.Hope it goes well!!
  5. V

Using an ugly driver?

Anybody out there gaming a driver that at first sight they thought was ugly but,when demoed,it just flat out performed.For example when I first saw the Cleveland Monster XLS Tour I wasn`t impressed,thought it was ugly,but I wanted to give it a hit to see what it was like.Well I`ve now got 2,both...
  6. V

Iron shaft testing

I`ve been spending the last 2 days range testing various iron shafts from the Mizuno fitting cart utilizing the trackman.Trying basically to narrow down the best iron shaft for my game. I`ve used Dynamic Gold S300 for most of my golfing life and it`s a reliable performer.However I was looking to...
  7. V

Feel golf grips?

Has anybody tried these grips?I`m intrigued by the reverse taper,baseball bat style,grip and wondered whether anyone has any experience playing with these.Also does anyone have any info on,or reason why,all golf grips have been designed with the standard taper.I know Moe Norman used non tapered...
  8. V

Checking in from the UK

Hi,I`m Vince from England in the UK.I`m 41 and a professional golfer.I`m passionate about the game and I`ve been playing for nearly 30 years.I just can`t stop practising and being interested in all things golf,it`s in the blood I guess.I just love it.
Back