Search results for query: *

1. Goose

Vortex Golf

I will most likely be trying one of these out as I am in the industry and know vortex very well. For those that do not know, Vortex is know for their customer service, specifically the warranty. As long as you have something to physically send back to them, they will fix or replace. Even...
  2. Goose

Be honest…… who hides money in their golf bag?

I guess I am the minority. I always have a few hundred in small bills for games on the course.
  3. Goose

Alphard Golf club booster v2

Walking weather is back!! PSA for those who don’t like assembly/disassembly of their wheels and clicgear. Just buy a mid 2000s Ford Escape :cool:
  4. Goose

Your Last Topped Tee Shot?

2 rounds in a row, weekend before last. I’m a + handicap :ROFLMAO:
  5. Goose

Lead tape.

Love it. I have it permanently stuck on every club except my woods and putter.
  6. Goose

Best Tough/Hard to Destroy Dog Toys

Kong toys and chuckit tennis balls.
  7. Goose

Masters tickets..

I was rejected but my best friend won 2 tickets for Monday. Will be attending with him!
  8. Goose

Single Most Important Stat Influencing Score

Mine is putts per GIR for sure.
  9. Goose

Golf Cart Fan and Cooling

That’s fantastic. I need that bracket as well.
  10. Goose

Do you own a pool? Would you?

We have 20x40 in ground. It’s hot in Alabama so we get about 6-8 good months of use but we leave it open year round for the dogs. I found out that just leaving the pool open year round is less time consuming and cheaper than opening/closing. Our pool is saltwater and we have a nice robotic...
  11. Goose

Peloton Riders Unite

Get after it @baylrballa ! My bike riding time has been cut short due to our newborn, but I have been able to still keep up with the strength classes. Their strength classes are underrated in my opinion .
  12. Goose

Repair Tools: Single Prong or Double Prong?

My repair tool is single prong. It’s also a groove cleaner, club kick-stand and a golf tee.
  13. Goose

What’s your career low round?

63(-9) in the final round of our Club Championship a couple years ago. 29 going out, 34 coming in.
  14. Goose

There’s an app for that. I have an app on my iPhone that can control the cart in case I forget the remote or the battery dies.
  15. Goose

I couldn’t go back to a fixed wheel after having the swivel kit.
  16. Goose

Your Last Horrific Golf Shot?

Three years ago I was teeing off in the first round of our club championship. I was the 2 time defending champion and #3 seemed like a formality. Hole #1 is a 320ish par 4 that I can reach with a solid draw. A pond sits just after the tee box that I honestly never even think is in play. The club...
  17. Goose

Do any of your local golf courses have a simulator in the clubhouse?

I voted yes, but my vote should state “Yes, but they shouldn't have one”
Back