Search results for query: *

1. bahester

FS: Callaway XHot 3 wood / 2 hybrid combo

Got some new clubs so time to move a few backups. 3 wood is a fairway finder and hybrid is the longest I've ever hit just need a stiffer flex. Would like to sell as a pair as I only have one box left, haha. 250$ shipped to the lower 48 Callaway 15* XHot 3 wood. -.25". UST Proforce V2 75g...
  2. bahester

TT DG S400 TI 4-PW + 2 wedge US Ryder Cup edition

Won these in a Facebook contest and initially was going to make a project out of them but just don't quite have the time. Looks like they sent me 3-PW with 1 wedge shafts. Tour Issue S400. American Ryder Cup bands. Longest shaft is 40.5", shortest is 37". These are brand new and uncut...
  3. bahester

FS: XHP Irons / TM Shafts / Shirts / Cleveland / Adams

So I've finally got around to getting rid of some things as I've decided to try and change my hoarding ways. I only have a few items I'm interested in trading for: ECCO Biom Hybrids (8-8.5) Nike shirts (size M) 15* 3 woods with upgraded stiff shafts On to the good stuff.... Second, a set...
  4. bahester

WTB Golo or Golo S

Interested if anyone has a GoLo or GoLo S they want to move. Can be regular length or belly length, not too concerned with what weights the head has installed. PM me if you've got one and want to move it.
  5. bahester

FS: J40 DPC / Cleveland stuff

Cleansing the bag with some new things. Not really looking for trades at the moment. Up first are Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity Irons. The set is 5-PW with upgraded KBS Tour stiff shafts. The grips are standard Bstone Tour Velvets with +1 wrap. The irons have been bent 1 degree strong...
  6. bahester

FS: Mizuno MP 60, Seemore FGP, R9 460

So I went to Myrtle Beach for a bachelor party and had what some would consider quite a large time. Such a large time that I really need to move a few things and get some money back. I tried to price everything based off Ebay completed sales and PGA Value guide, but feel free to PM me with...
  7. bahester

Idea for testing/equipment threads

Just an idea, feel free to tell me I'm dumb if you think this is stupid. As I was going through some really long threads I had an idea that I thought may be helpful, may not be helpful. For most of the testing threads and even threads about equipment in general (J40 dpc, Callaway hex balls...
  8. bahester

Bandon

People keep telling me I have to play it before I go back to NC in August. And not knowing if I'll ever be back out here or not, I figure I don't want to waste the opportunity of a lifetime. However, being that it's prime rate season and I'm not trying to drop $1000 on golf, I think I'm going...
  9. bahester

Shaft question

I know terms are relative and differ across OEM's, but can someone explain the relationship between these things for me. Trajectory, tip profile, and bend point. Also how torque relates to those. I'm figuring how to compare different shafts across brands to find similar ones.
  10. bahester

My Taylormade Performance Lab experience

I'm sure there are a few people that have been to one of the Performance Lab locations and done the full MATT Lab fitting, but I wanted to share my particular experience in hopes that it would help people that are maybe on the fence paying to do something this awesome. I'm sure this will be...
  11. bahester

Chambers Bay Golf dates

Just wanted to get a thread started for those interested in playing Chambers at some point during the summer. I personally would like to play at least once, if not twice before I head back to North Carolina the 2nd weekend in August. I'm free to play any weekends until then and possibly...
  12. bahester

Ball striking

One thing I struggle with is being a consistent ball striker. Are there any tips, tricks, or drills to think about when trying to produce a repeatable swing and become a better ball striker? One thing that has helped me a bit is trying to slow down my tempo a bit and focus more on a smooth...
  13. bahester

Gimme some putters to try out!

Well, I've been experimenting with a new SeeMore for a few months now and though I feel better with it than I did my previous putter, I still don't feel very comfortable over the ball. I've got a link to a youtube here I sent to SeeMore back in April and would appreciate some suggestions about...
  14. bahester

FS: PX 6.0 8C4 Shaft with R9/R11 tip & new grip

I bought this shaft on THP a few months ago and hit it probably 15 total times on the range. I love it, but I have no reason to switch from my current driver shaft so I thought I'd try to move it. I put a R9/R11 tip on it and installed a brand new, black VDR grip. I believe it originally came...
  15. bahester

FS: Wedges/Ghost putter

Okay, I need to fund a new camera for my trip to Oregon this summer so just selling a few things. Not really looking for trades, sorry. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Nike 54 and 58* VR Forged Wedges. New red VDR grips. S300 shafts. Bought in December, gamed for a month or so...
  16. bahester

Putter spec thoughts

I sent an email off to John at SeeMore and I know he's going to send me back some great suggestions, but I thought why not post it here as well and see what you guys have to offer. I know there are plenty of very knowledgeable people here so I thought I'd put up what I sent off to him and the...
  17. bahester

Knee dip

I don't think there's already a thread for this and probably won't be a huge one as not many people have this move, but I do. And I'm interested to hear others thoughts on it. Basically, once I start my downswing I start a "dip" or flexing of the knees instead of having them maintain flex...
  18. bahester

Firearms airline question

I haven't flown in quite a few years and have never carried a firearm with me in luggage so I wanted some advice before doing it. I've been on the TSA website and read all the information for how to carry small firearms in checked luggage, but just wanted to hear it in "layman's terms" just to...
  19. bahester

Random act of kindness/thanks SFL!

I didn't want to put this in the marketplace since it wasn't really bought or sold, but I wanted it to be known another random act of kindness of someone here at THP. Last week I got a message from Sir-Flubs-Alot asking me if I'd like a size medium RBZ shirt he had. He said a friend gave it to...
  20. bahester

WTB a few different wedges

Looking to experiment with some different bounces as I start some short game work this year. I'd like to get my hands on some CG15s, 588s, Vokeys, or any other wedges. I'm looking for mostly 49-52* clubs (GW) for now, to try and keep the loft as close to constant as possible. Sometimes the...
Back