Search results for query: *

1. BigTex

Tag a THPer

We gotta start getting back out. I just re upped with one of the mini plans at Eldorado. Can get you boys out there or I will travel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BigTex

Tag a THPer

You rang? You boys seen any golfers around here? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

Bought my daughter a Tucson for graduation. Great affordable car and she loves it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

You might talk to your sales consultant and at least get on record asking about it. I went by and talked to mine. As expected they are getting hammered with calls and emails about it. They see the timing is not very good dropping the price 3 days after the quarter end 7 day return policy is up...
  5. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

Looks like we pulled the trigger about 10 days too soon. Dropped price today on the LR AWD $3,000 and the Performance by $1,000. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

I asked about that, and probably would have gone that route also if it was available or planned. But, at this point they do not have any known plans for that. I suspect it will happen at some point though. Having said that, I love hitting the accelerator. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

Have not had it long enough to really see. It’s Performance Model, so won’t be as long as the Long Range Model. It’s rated for 299 miles at 100% charge I think. But, things like weather conditions, running heat/air, lead foot, have a major impact on that. I am expecting to get somewhere around...
  8. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

I added a Nema 14-50 outlet yesterday. Helps to get faster charging, but you can charge with a normal 110 outlet. Difference is the speed of charging. The 110 outlet is 4-5 miles of charging per hour. The 14-50 should be over 30 miles per hour. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

His and hers for the wife and I this week. Got lucky in the Model Y and was able to buy the floor model so delivery time was only 2 days instead of 2 months. I love this car! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

Nice! I finally got to sit in one last week. Supposed to have I can test drive in a month or so. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

That range is the one thing I hope they move closer to with the 3 or Y. Well that and adding ludicrous mode. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

I think they may start with the cyber truck. But, Elon’s motivation is to build out his self driving fleet with million mile batteries. So, any battery improvements could make it into the 3 and Y sooner than later. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. BigTex

The Car Shopping Thread

Planning to order the LR later this year. Waiting to see if there are any tweaks coming out after Battery Day. Thought about the Performance, but acceleration wise the LR is already faster than the performance level of the other cars I was considering. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. BigTex

Refinancing?

It would cover all but about $1200 of the closing cost, not including the escrow amounts. But I have to pay those anyway, and you get back the amount you have in your existing escrow account. So basically that is a net zero. But yeah, closing cost are way higher than they should be, especially...
  15. BigTex

Refinancing?

Yesterday I was quoted 3% on a 30 year fixed rate,getting 1% of the loan amount back toward closing cost. I could also go 2 7/8% and pay the closing cost plus a .5% point. I was a little concerned rates may not have quite bottomed, but if they go down before I close we can float it down. Sent...
  16. BigTex

Should a parent's income be considered for...

The thing that drives me crazy about this whole process is the inconsistency on if they are treated as adults or kids. So, the parents financial position is used to determine if or how much financial aid is given a student. Given this, it is presumed the parents will continue to provide...
  17. BigTex

#girldad

I so miss those days! Enjoy them as long as you can. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. BigTex

#girldad

Love being the dad of two girls, now young women. All growed up, but still my little girls. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. BigTex

Airpod Pro

I feel your pain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. BigTex

Air Fryer Thread

Chicken wings are great using it. If you like buffalo wings, fry them then put Frank’s Redhot on them. Lemmon pepper is real good, just spray with olive oil or something like that after frying and roll in lemon pepper seasoning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back