Search results for query: *

1. K

Best Womens clubs for beginner?

hey guys, havent been around here for a while as I have been busy with my other hobbies and work. I recently started to get my wife into golf and have been teaching her how to hit a golf ball when we have time. She is actually enjoying it and so when we can afford it I was thinking about...
  2. K

What ladies clubs would you recommend?

hey guys, havent been around here for a while as I have been busy with my other hobbies and work. I recently started to get my wife into golf and have been teaching her how to hit a golf ball when we have time. She is actually enjoying it and so when we can afford it I was thinking about...
  3. K

Three Drivers compared today!

Ok, I tried three drivers today and thought I would expound on them here since you all have been helpful in my search so far and thought I would contribute... But first, some background on my swing... I have a swing that requires a stiff shaft, I do not know my exact wing speed. However, I...
  4. K

Adams 9064 and F11

anyone hit these? I have always had an interest in Adams but at the same time I never think of them when looking at drivers...but on the other hand from what I have read the 9064 in particular gets some very high marks
  5. K

I could NOT believe this!

So since I cannot find the z-star anywhere in town i decided to look at the new clevelands more closely. When I called the local proshops that are listed on clevelands website I was shocked that one of them listed it for $385 and when asked if they would price match as Dick's Sporting goods is...
  6. K

TL310 vs. Ping i15

just thought I would get some opinions on this. Last year I couldnt hit the g15 very well but the i15 for some reason seemed to be a great match for me. However, it seemed like the shaft was a little inconsistent at times as I could feel it whip around a little more...this could be because I...
  7. K

"GREEN" TEchnology....in the form of steam?

Hey all, I am not what you would call a HUGE supporter of green technology as I feel that most peoples views of it are rather skewed. The prius is a perfect example of this as when you calculate how much CO2 it takes to make the batteries that are contained within the car you are not really...
  8. K

fitting yourself for a z-star?

most of us have found that we cannot find a srixon dealer in our areas. Therefore, I propose a question. What if I went and hit a cleveland 310 on the launch monitor. I am assuming because of the similar shaft and hopefully similar weight it would be cloze to the z-star. THerefore, I can get...
  9. K

WINE enthusiasts?

Hey all, I did not see a wine thread on here so I thought I might start one. ESpecially because maybe you could help me find some good ones as I am new to wine. And to be honest, I was all about beer in the past but I have since been diagnosed with Celiac disease so I can only have sorghum...
  10. K

Finally Back!

Hey all! I have had a long couple of months but I am finally back after long hours of work coupled with lots of trips to the doctor. But all is good not and I know what is wrong with me and I can now start enjoying the game again. My fiance is working tomorrow so I think I may try and go get...
  11. K

PING i15-what I thought and where I might be headed

Hey guys, a while back I was asking about thoughts on the i15 and there were not very many who could help me with my question as very few had tried it. First of all: the Driver Shootout was right, this thing is GORGEOUS in person and I think that the club head was just the right size as some...
  12. K

G15 and I15

went to dick's sporting goods today and was looking at some drivers. I think I may go for a regular R9 rather than the Supertri because its 100 less and i dont think there will be much of a advantage over the regular R9. However, i was also attracted to the Ping G15 and I15 and I am hoping to...
  13. K

Seemore Putter, What It has made me change.

After spending time with my seemore putter I thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys what it has already made me realize about how I putt and have now fixed. 1. I used to really hang over the putter when I swung 2. I had the putter face open so it would give the ball a bad roll. 3. my...
  14. K

Audiophiles?

Who here is an audiophile? I cannot count the number of times I have played with my speaker placement and the way I have them tuned to get the best sound possible. Drives my fiancee NUTS! I like listening to all kinds of music but i stay away from pop and rap. I do have some hip hop though...
  15. K

bluenile.com?

Hey everyone. I popped the question but without a ring as I do not have the funds at the moment. My girlfriend/fiancee told me about this bluenile.com that sales fine jewlery factory direct that she saw on some news channel talking about it. I found a ring on there that I would really like to...
  16. K

To all the homebrewers

Hey all. Tomorrow I am going to be making my first, and I mean very first, all grain beer. I am really looking forward to it as it is going to be a Vanilla Porter which will Mash for 1 hour at 154* and then on to the brewing process. I am really excited for this beer but unfortunately it...
  17. K

WOOPS 2

Ferrari California Crashed On The Streets Of Sofia, Bulgaria - MotorAuthority I dont know if these guys are cursing or anything cause I dont speak Bulgarian...but you have to watch to the end of the video to see the crash
  18. K

Watches

I thought this could be an interesting topic to talk about. Anyone in here like watches along the lines of Omega, Rolex, Breitling, Zenith, etc.? I have always really liked watches and really like the idea of getting one or two of these kinds of high end mechanical watches as I love the way...
  19. K

WOOPS

Video: Bugatti Veyron Crashes Into Lake - MotorAuthority Why is it that these people that own these really nice cars like this veyron and the enzo's seem to not respect the way I think they should.
  20. K

Any Audiophiles present?

Hey everyone, I am a major audiophile and literally obsess over getting speaker placement right in my house. What is coming out next and speakers and headphones in general. I am also obsessed with television sets especially plasmas as they have the best picture in my opinion. Anyway, else who...
Back