Search results for query: *

1. Renren89

2018-2019 Fantasy Hockey League thread

Since no one wants to start the thread here it is. Feel free to post your team names here and I'll put them in this post PM MPlefty if you're interested in playing
  2. Renren89

Unofficial Alberta (and anyone else) THP get-together (July 14th or 15th)

So hoping to organize this thing. Anyone is welcome. Early indications will be Time: Saturday July 14th or Sunday July 15th Location: Desert Blume Golf Course, Medicine Hat Alberta https://desertblume.com/desert-blume-golf/ Hopefully we get some people interested in the event this year.
  3. Renren89

Alberta Golfers

So anyone around Alberta interested in getting together somewhere for a round or two? Post here if you're interested and maybe we can figure something out?
  4. Renren89

Hat clips that don't rust?

Anyone know of some hat clips for ball markers that don't rust? I like having the marker on my hat but I find that the clips are generally cheap quality that rust after a season or two and mark up your hats. Any links would be appreciated
  5. Renren89

Recommendations for a lightweight stable cart golf bag?

So I'm in the market for a golf bag and was hoping THP might have some suggestions. I'm looking for something fairly lightweight but it also has to have a stable base. I have a Sun Mountain Phantom golf bag which is great for weight and features but I find that with the base it tends to tip...
  6. Renren89

WTB: Nike Method Concept Putter RH

Looking to pick up a Nike Method concept putter of anyone has something available. Would be shipping to Canada. Hoping to spend ~50 + shipping at the most if possible 33-34 inches preferred. Let me know:blob:
  7. Renren89

Can anyone help identify these LPGA signatures?

Picked this up off of Kijiji but can't recognize most of the signatures https://i.imgur.com/3JzZxcX.jpg (full size version) I got Paula Creamer but that's about it. Wasn't sure what section to put this in
  8. Renren89

Annual Alberta Get Together 2017

So just throwing this thread out there to see what people in Alberta or nearby think about what might work for golfing together coming up soon hopefully Feel free to throw out some ideas :banana:
  9. Renren89

2017 Golf Vacations, your plans?

So what are THP's golf vacation plans for 2017? Where are you going and what courses are you playing? For me I'm heading out to the east coast of Canada with my dad and we're going to be playing some of the top courses in Canada. Cabot Cliffs, Cabot Links and Cape Breton Highlands in Nova...
  10. Renren89

FS/FT - 4 taylormade shafts M1/R15/M2/SLDR/R1 stiff/xstiff

For sale are 4 shafts that come with adapters that will work for the M1/R15/M2/SLDR/R1 The shafts are Matrix Ozik Red Tie 6Q3 stiff shaft with R1 adapter - plays 45 inches, mid launch UST Mamiya elements earth 6F5 with M1 adapter - plays ~44 inches, low launch Graffaloy Prolaunch Blue...
  11. Renren89

wtt Taylormade M1 460 cc 10.5* head for 460 9.5* head RH

looking to trade my 10.5 degree taylormade m1 head for a 9.5 degree head. just want something where I don't have to have the face so open in order to lower the loft has a couple of small marks on the crown but not visible from address willing to cover shipping as long as it's reasonable
  12. Renren89

Renren89 - WITB

Just got a new headcover for my driver and I wanted to show it off :alien: WITB Driver - Taylormade M1 set to 8.5* Hybrids - Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 hybrids 17* and 19* (thanks scrap iron) Hybrid - Nike Machspeed SQ 21* Irons - Ping G30 5-GW w/graphite shafts Wedges - Taylormade ATV 52* and 56*...
  13. Renren89

#thp callout: Calling out beefcake (i mean scrap iron)

Calling out Scrap Iron and his LPGA style tights. Date: Sunday April 24th Time: 12:48 pm Location: Nanton Golf Course Terms: Last time we golfed together Scrap beat my by a good 20 shots so we're doing match play where I'm getting 10 shots. Most of the difference comes from 2-3 holes...
  14. Renren89

Could really use some tips

So I've generally been really fighting hooking the ball badly (sometimes pulling, sometimes slicing it too :beat-up:) but my main miss is a bad hook Pushed the ball out right on this one First one was an awful duck hook, second was a extremely solidly hit drive just pulled slightly
  15. Renren89

Short sleeve rain jackets?

Anyone have any good recommendations for a short sleeve rain jackets? Not much options around where I am so would like some people's opinions Something that's full zip up would be preferred.
  16. Renren89

WTB: Callaway Big Bertha Driver

Looking to get a Callaway big bertha driver in stiff flex Would also be somewhat interested in the big bertha alpha Just an fyi shipping will be to Canada which can be $35 or so depending on where you're shipping from looking for RH stiff flex
  17. Renren89

FS: Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 wood RH

For sale is a callaway razr fit xtreme 3 wood. Club is right handed, stiff flex. In good shape, just some marks on the bottom of the club but nothing visible on address. Includes headcover but no tool (it works with most standard tools however) Upgraded grip to the multicompound Looking to...
  18. Renren89

FS: Ping G30 adapter .335

Pulled from a driver shaft that came directly from Ping Tip size is .335 Selling as I got the shaft to use with my R1 so I had to switch out the adapters. Looking to get $20 shipped
  19. Renren89

PGA and LPGA player equivalents

For example I'd say Lexi Thompson is the LPGA version of Dusitin Johnson. Able to overpower a course in comparison to most other players but can be let down pretty badly by her putter. Or comparing Michelle Wie to Adam Scott. Great looking swings but struggled to get anywhere until making the...
  20. Renren89

How firm should grip pressure be?

This is something I can never seem to figure out. Everyone seems to say that you need to keep your grip fairly loose but when I was out on my last round I gripped a bit tighter on the last couple of holes and hit 2 of my longest drives of the year (although I did pull them badly left) Just...
Back