Search results for query: *

1. kenh

ANNOUNCEMENT The 2024 Albatross Club is Now Open

I'm back too, belatedly :)
  2. kenh

CONTEST Win the First Class Travel Cover from CaddyDaddy

My travel bag is showing its age. This would definitely be an upgrade and I prefer the blue version.
  3. kenh

CONTEST Win the First Class Travel Cover from CaddyDaddy

My travel bag is definitely getting tired, I'd love one of these in blue.
  4. kenh

Don't ask the new AI chatbots for golf tips.

Was playing with the new chat-powered Bing today and decided to ask it a golf question...
  5. kenh

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I'm in for this one! What hybrids do you currently play? Adams Super S Black (3h/4h/5h) Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? Definitely! The Adams hybrids are getting worn out Good luck everyone!
  6. kenh

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Went to the golf stuff store to buy some tees. Came back with tees... and a Mizuno ST-190G driver from the barrel of trade-ins 🙃 The price was good and it just felt too good when I hit it in the simulator. I brought it home, replaced the crummy grip that was on it and should be ready to rock...
  7. kenh

Regrip results. Came out pretty well considering that I didn't have a vise so I had to put the grips on entirely by hand. This is the first time ever with a full bag with matching grips (except for the putter of course) Yes I'm still rocking the Cure putter.
  8. kenh

Ordered a regrip kit, it's that time of year again.
  9. kenh

Photo Heavy Funny Golf Course Signs

From Disney's Lake Buena Vista, on holes which forced a carry over water. September 2018.
  10. kenh

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Currently using my Cobra Amp Cell, RH Fujikura S. This driver looks like a great candidate to replace it! I can definitely benefit from the stability/consistency of this club.
  11. kenh

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Tough call but I'll go with those really cool shafts!
  12. kenh

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

Data driven learning == reality-based improvements, even if it tells you that your shot distances are real-world distances instead of internet-golfer ones :-) This would definitely help me improve.
  13. kenh

Make a Prediction on your ‘21 Driver

I'm going to give my Cobra Amp Cell a well-deserved retirement. Probably it's going to be replaced by the Callaway Mavrik Max
  14. kenh

ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Signed up for another year supporting the totally awesome THP community!
  15. kenh

CONTEST Take This Short Survey and WIN

Taken! Very interesting. I can't wait to see what's coming up.
  16. kenh

New England Members

Very nice! It looks a lot like the Yale golf course which was a joint project of Seth Raynor and Charles Macdonald
  17. kenh

2021 Masters Ticket Application is live

No luck here either but I'll keep trying.
  18. kenh

Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2020

Arg, Sept 26th is both my anniversary and one of my kids' birthdays so I'm out.
  19. kenh

New England Members

My team finished our covid-delayed league season in solo 2nd place in our division - our best finish ever. We were in first place going into the last week but we wound up both having a bad day which allowed one of the teams chasing us to sneak ahead. I went five weeks in a row shooting under...
  20. kenh

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

1. I have used an Ogio Metro II backpack since 2012 when I was working as a consultant and doing a lot of traveling. It's awesome but is a little tired from all of the road trips and commutes that it's accompanied me on. 2. I would use the gift card toward a new driver since my current...
Back