Search results for query: *

1. paintitblack85

Anyone up for a round at Naples/Ft. Myers Area

Hi I'm traveling from switzerland to cape coral for this week (arriving in tampa tomorrow) and plan to play some golf on wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday. anyone up for a round? any courses i really need to play?
  2. paintitblack85

Any tips for courses around clearwater beach for a swiss guy

hi folks i'll be travelling the US for a few weeks in september. the last week i'll stay in a house in clearwater beach and that's where i plan to play one or two rounds of golf. can you suggest any good courses around there. maybe there are some folks around here who would join me. i'll be...
  3. paintitblack85

What do you do for a living?

Yeah it's a small but beautiful city. yes we still have a few bears in the middle of town. it's one of our biggest tourist attractions. The park has been rebuilt a few years ago and looks like this now.
  4. paintitblack85

Push

Hi folks I'm played my second season this year and came down to a 16 hcp so far. my mishit right now is a push o a slight push fade. any comments on my swing? http://www.ubersense.com/video/view/uMuCk8Uv?e=1235135#
  5. paintitblack85

Golf Courses in San Diego

Hi guys i hope you can help me out here. i'm travelling to the US for 3 weeks in august and september. i'm doing sort of a west coast trip. LA, San Francisco, Yosemite, Death Valley, Las Vegas, San Diego. I would love to play one or two courses in Vegas and San Diego. Since my girlfriend...
  6. paintitblack85

What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

t's now 1 year i own my Mercedes-Benz A-Class. It's a great car. It's the same color and model like the picture i posted. Was driving a volkswagen before and would never go back ;)
  7. paintitblack85

KBS Tour or KBS Tour 90

I am currently playing with my Mizuno JPX 800 Pro irons with the Dynamic Gold R300 Shafts. My Driver Swingspeed is around 94 MPH and i hit my 7 iron around 150 yards. I really like the DG R300 shaft but i think i could use a just a little higher launching shaft. which shaft would you guys...
  8. paintitblack85

Florida 2013 (First round of golf in the US ever)

Hey folks since i'm back in switzerland since yesterday and already miss the weather of florida i thought i could upload some pictures of my first two rounds of golf in the united states ever. I stayed in cape coral FL for two weeks with my whole family. since i only had two mornings free for...
  9. paintitblack85

Palmetto-Pine Country Club, Cape Coral FL

Has anyone of you ever played this course before? i'll travel to cape coral this saturday for two weeks. since i have never played golf in the usa before i'd like to play one round. since i am the only one in the family that plays golf i can only play one round of golf at a course close to cape...
  10. paintitblack85

Getting fitted as a tourist at a golfgalaxy

Hi folks. i'm going to spend two weeks in cape coral for holidays in march. since here in switzerland the fitting possibilitys are very limited i thought about getting fittet for a driver and maybe a new set of irons at a golfgalaxy near our rented house in cape coral. is it possible to get...
  11. paintitblack85

New Taylormade Teaser

Just found this on my favourite european golf equipment homepage: http://www.golfstoreeurope.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=4985
  12. paintitblack85

Watching someone play

Hi folks considering my bad english i hope you guys understand my question ;). me and my family will travel to florida march next year. since i have never played in the states before i plan to play one or two rounds. now here is the question. my father is very interested in the sport of golf...
  13. paintitblack85

Golf courses around cape coral

Hi folks me and my family are going to visit florida in the first two weeks of march next year. we are going to rent a house in cape coral. Since i am the only one playing golf i won't be able to play every day ;) but i hope i can play 2 or 3 rounds during this two weeks? what courses would you...
  14. paintitblack85

First Birdie ever... ;)

Today after almost 6 month playing golf i finally shot my first birdie ever. It was on a 163 yard par 3 hole. I hit a perfect 6 iron and knew right after i hit the ball that it would be a nice shot. i landet about pin high, 10 feet from the flag. even though i was extremely nervous i made the...
  15. paintitblack85

Mizuno JPX 800 Pro or Titleist AP1

So i went out today for my very first fitting. I wantet some irons that were fittet for my specs. I told the fitter, that i was interested in the Mizuno JPX 800. He told me to hit some balls with my old set (regular wilson staff di11 irons). then he gave me a mizuno jpx 800 pro 6 iron instead of...
  16. paintitblack85

First round ever

As some of you guys know i passed the rules, etiquette and skill test we have here in switzerland a week ago. As soon as you pass this test you are allowed to play the 9 and 18 hole courses here in switzerland. it is like a driving licence for golf. so today i headed out to a 9 hole course in...
  17. paintitblack85

Fitting Charts

Is there any site where i can find fitting charts for clubs so i can get a static fitting for brands like wilson staff, taylormade or titleist?
  18. paintitblack85

Cross your fingers please...

I started playing Golf about 6 months ago and think i made quite some progress. But here in switzerland you can't just go out and play on the 18 or 9-hole courses. you have to pass a rule and a practical test before. i already passed the rule and etiquette test. now the practical test is...
  19. paintitblack85

5 Wood or 3 Hybrid or both?

What do you guys have? Do you play a 5 Wood or a 3 Hybrid or both. And what's the reason for this combination?
  20. paintitblack85

Thank you Cleveland and Scottsdalegolf

About 10 Weeks ago i ordered a custom fitted Cleveland CG 16 Wedge on Scottsdalegolf.co.uk. The delivery got delayed several times and i wrote several emails. Now after 10 Weeks i was starting to be annoyed. But i finally was told by scottsdalegolf that i will receive my wedge in one week and...
Back