Search results for query: *

1. X.Man

Do you mark your golf ball?

I’m not want to bust out a sharpie and mark every ball I put into play. I know some like to Mark there’s and others don’t. Some just sharpie in a putting alignment aid. So what do you do?
  2. X.Man

Golf Shoes: Chose 1

If you were only allowed to wear one color shoe for the remainder of your golfing days...Would you choose a predominantly white colorway or Dark/Black colorway?
  3. X.Man

For Sale Piretti Massa 34”

$275 shipped or $250 shipped for albatross club members 34” comes with HC.
  4. X.Man

WTB Recoil Shafts

Any Recoil 95/110 Proto or Non Proto out there? F4 or F5 4-PW
  5. X.Man

Let’s Talk...Valuables Pouch!

So do do you use one? Thinking about using one? What do you keep in it? Leather? Fabric? Zipper? Draw string? Feel free to chime in and show pictures!
  6. X.Man

2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

So I came across these today. Looks like an update version of the beloved Woodē System and the return of the Ball Silos! Coming in at 6.5lbs
  7. X.Man

Could you play a full bag of DTC brands?

With the rise in popularity and quality of DTC brands/items. Could you play a full 14 club bag of DTC clubs including balls? If so, let’s see your build below
  8. X.Man

Mandalorian Season 2

Anyone else crazy excited about Mandalorian Season 2??
  9. X.Man

Happy Birthday @BigDill

Happy birthday to our very own @BigDill Was able to play a round this morning with the birthday boy under a monsoon! 🤣
  10. X.Man

For Sale Odyssey O-Works 2M CS

34” Comes with Headcover $120 Shipped via USPS Priority Willing to trade for a 50 or 54 TM Hi-Toe
  11. X.Man

Chadwick Boseman Dies at Age 43

Known for his roles as James Brown, Jackie Robinson and King T’Challa in Blck Planther, Chadwick Boseman dies of Colon cancer at the Young Age of 43
  12. X.Man

What’s your “Gimme” range?

If you’re playing a casual round of golf what’s your “gimme” range you give to your partners?
  13. X.Man

WTB TM FlexTech Stand Bag

Prefer the black/blood orange. shipped To 33155 Let me know what you got. Thanks
  14. X.Man

Favorite Milled Putter Metal?

Can also be applied to insert material but what is your favorite milled putter metal?
  15. X.Man

For Sale Honma 747v 460 9.5 Driver

Basically brand new of it not for wrapper being off. 9.5. Xstiff Will trade for TS3 Driver $180 shipped
  16. X.Man

Toast: Butter or Jelly?

Almost always have some sort of bread with by breakfast. And normally it's just with butter. Lately I've got a real good jam/marmalade spread I've been putting on. So how do you prefer your toast?
  17. X.Man

Tee it Up or Drop Zone

You hit your ball into the water on a Par 3. Are you teeing it up again or are you going to the drop zone?
  18. X.Man

X.Man’s Quarantine Swing Improvemens

Alright now that the courses are closed for the immediate future, it’s time for me to start working on things at home. Appreciate any and all feedback. Let’s see how the swing improves and ver the course of the lockdown...ready....set....GO! 6i Down the Line and Face On
  19. X.Man

Golf Windows- Shot making

Watching the Bstone Tiger video and the mention of “windows” for ball flight. Do you have “windows” in mind that the ball should pass through when hitting your shot?
  20. X.Man

2020 Masters is RESCHEDULED for November

Looks like they got some tentative dates picked out https://www.masters.com/en_US/news/articles/2020-04-06/2020_masters_targeting_november_915.html
Back