Search results for query: *

1. GregDan

FS - Liquidation sale! Everything must go!

Alright I'm finally going to move some of my extras just laying around and everything must go! All prices include shipping to lower 48 and PayPal is preferred. Shipping confirmation will be included after payment has been received. Please don't hesitate to make me an offer or if you have any...
  2. GregDan

What are you building? (Club style)

Unless you are me. Doh! Ruined 2 adapters I tried to pull off. Need to use the heat gun and just bide my time. Mini torch is not a good idea. Plus getting the ferrule off that goes into the adapter is a pain. Got a pretty deep cut for being dumb. ? Live and learn and hopefully the next ones...
  3. GregDan

And this will be here Wednesday. ?
  4. GregDan

Awesome. Will be picking one up then. Finally I'll be able to do anything I want.
  5. GregDan

How easy is it to get the shaft or adapter off? The price looks right but the one wubears posted has that spring loaded feature. Just don't want to screw anything up. Haha
  6. GregDan

Thanks guys! I'll take a look. Gonna need it after what happened to me today.
  7. GregDan

For those of you that have a shaft puller for graphite shafts, I'm looking at getting one and would like to know what you are using and how you like it. Getting tired of having someone else screw up my shafts and want to have it done right by me from now on.
  8. GregDan

FS: Callaway Apex 4 hybrid (23°)

Decided this didn't fit into my bag very well so I thought it should go to a new home. Only played for 1 round and a few range sessions. Minimal wear from normal swings. Plays to standard length and has a Fujikura Speeder 865 in X flex with a lamkin crossing grip. Asking $160 shipped to the...
  9. GregDan

That's going to look so good.
  10. GregDan

GregDan - WITB

Here is the current setup as of today. Will be changing here soon but I felt these deserved a bit of showing off. Driver: Callaway XR 9° w/UST Mamiya Helium F5 3w: Callaway XR16 14° w/UST Mamiya Elements Chrome Hybrid: X2hot 20° w/UST Mamiya iRod Callaway 21° X-utility prototype w/KBS tour...
  11. GregDan

Callaway A-15 Club

I got something in the mail today that I thought was pretty awesome. I had no idea Callaway was doing this and I am pretty honored to be able to receive one of these. It's a bag tag with the new Callaway logo and has A-15 and my initials hand stamped on it. The letter states that the A-15 club...
  12. GregDan

Not for steel shafts. Just hear it up and give the head a little twist and they pop right off.
  13. GregDan

I wish I could. I forgot I have to work Saturday. boo!
  14. GregDan

I've got about the same amount of work to do myself. Might have to drive in this weekend when its warmer out.
  15. GregDan

gotcha. I don't use SS anymore and won't be for the foreseeable future but if I do end up going back that's good to know.
  16. GregDan

That's what I just did. Put 3 wraps on my putter and it went on really easy. I'll give it a try for my regular grips sometime but for now it's so much easier getting putter grips on and off. I like it.
  17. GregDan

And that will hold for all grips? not just putter grips? I was right around 70 psi for my Lamkin UTx and I couldn't even budge the SS so I just cut it. wasn't planning on saving it anyways.
  18. GregDan

So once I get the grip off do I need to use double sided tape? or just masking tape? If I do grips on my irons and woods with air will I need to use double sided tape? Or will masking tape be OK for those as well? Sorry for all the questions but new to the compressed air. haha
  19. GregDan

Awesome. that's what I was gonna try. One will be a SS.
  20. GregDan

So if I wanna take off and put grips on with air, what's a good PSI to use?
Back