Search results for query: *

1. A

Odyssey 10 putter to wrist lock?

I can’t seem to eliminate my left wrist (rt handed) from pulling across ball, like old Billy Mayfair stroke. I’ve tried multiple grip styles and putters over the years. Today I tried wrist lock with my 2 ball ten. It was at least 2” short, I’m sure needs more loft and wrist lock grip. 5 and 10...
  2. A

Club Car rough ride

I have a club car onward with 12” stock low profile radial tires. All else is stock. The ride is harsh in the rough or over small bumps on the course. Dealer said all is good on suspension and no ideas either. Of course don’t want to get 10” balloon tires like course rentals. Open to...
  3. A

Aim Bias help

Have so much trouble lining up on intended line. Use a 2ball lined putter and a line on the ball. I can get the ball pretty well lined up but then am told putter and ball aren’t lined up ( I think they are ) I mainly aim right of what I think is perfect. Have went to right hand claw. Seems...
  4. A

Heater for enclosed golf cart

I had an old Coleman propane Golf cat that wore out. Did get a mr heater adjustable one last year, it kept going out when terrain was bumpy. Eventually did not restart. I really would like an adjustable one for a 1 pound propane tank. I don’t always need it on high, It uses propane faster. Of...
  5. A

Using wrists more in putter swing?

Practice and played for 40yrs. Still 36 putts a round is good for me. I have found a pop stroke or using the wrists more help, it worked ok for great players for many yrs. I believe if what youre doing isn’t workin do something different. If we’re not playing. superfast Greens like current...
  6. A

Hearing aids affecting putting?

Physically great condition, hearing loss due to yrs of construction. I have read about feel and sound correlation. i have putted terribly since getting hearing aids ( 2weeks). Sound of putter now is kinda high pitched at impact. Thinking about just not wearing them for golf. Anyone else ever...
  7. A

CBX zipcore vs CBX 2 56*

Is the CBX 2 sole better off tight lies? Trying to find a difference other than zipcore hosel.
  8. A

Softer ride for new club car

I sold a lifted custom club car big wheels small sidewall tires. Beautiful cart just did not ride well on the course so I buy a new club car with nice factory wheels and radial tires. a major change but still pretty stiff on golf course. I can’t find any aftermarket suspension to soften the...
  9. A

2023 game improvement irons.

When will Callaway update the Rogue st max iron? Mizunos out and ping has pictures looking for a picture or release time. Thanks
  10. A

Two person golf carts

I sold a custom Club Car phantom body with 4 inch lift, door works enclosure And many accessories. I have looked at icon, evolution and a few others. But club car and EZ go are the only dealerships in my area. I am looking at lithium battery golf carts possibly refurbished but definitely want a...
  11. A

New carts

When will new lithium Club Car or EZGO become available?
  12. A

Bandon Dunes Nov. 12th/ 13

My wife wants to play BD and PD for her birthday (Bucket list) oct. 12/13. I told her we could do that but am wondering about weather that time of year. What would be the expectation? Thanks
  13. A

Tatanka Golf Club, Nebraska

Going to be driving by this course on Neb., S.D. border. is it still a good course? Thanks
  14. A

Which wedge

Which Wedge & bounce for wet tight green side lies? Maybe it’s just early but I was hitting my vokey 58 k grind 12* and 56 m grind 8* about the same. Some good some thin and layed the sod over several. What’s the most forgiving for wet tight lies 5yds to 30 yds?
  15. A

Loft & Bounce

Just checking, a 58* 12* bent to 56* would now have 10* of bounce? Thanks
  16. A

Hip replacement??

Having total hip replacement in a week. It’s my right or trail hip. ( posterior ) I’m in good shape and played golf today, just can’t tie my right shoe or put a sock on. Dr. Says minimum of 6 weeks before I try to swing easy. How long before chipping and putting? Opinions are all over the map...
  17. A

What happened to the sand wedge?

I play sm6 56* m grind 8* as my sand wedge and most lofted wedge. I also use it a lot around the green if I choose not to bump and run. For many years I’ve used a 56 as the sand wedge not sure how I ended up with 8* bounce. Green side bunkers I play are pretty good. Manufacturers really...
  18. A

AZ retirement golf communities

My wife and I have visited Tucson and Phoenix several times to play golf (13/10 hcps). The Omni in Tucson seems nice for golf but not a lot else. Sun City West has ok golf with lot of other activities, ping pong, pool, bowling and all the other standard clubhouses gyms and clubs. Tucson seems...
  19. A

Putter necks

I use sbst stroke (or try to) but tend to aim left, but think I’m aimed correctly. I prefer mallets could the neck affect this? Thanks
  20. A

Putter aim

I feel like I’m lined up straight at hole but I’m consistently aimed left of the hole. When a friend lines me up I feel way open. Would a seemore putter help this? PS currently play smart square.
Back