Search results for query: *

1. 3

Driver spin help

I went for a Bridgestone ball fitting last weekend and my results were very strange. My driver swing speed was 104, back spin was 1450, ball speed 144, launch angle 16 and distance was 246. The fitter tried multiple balls to raise my back spin but 1450 was about the max we could get. He said I...
  2. 3

FT or FS- Nike Method Drone 41" Belly Putter

I have a near mint Condition Nike Method Drone 41" standard lie Belly putter with original cover for sale or trade. Easily a 9.5 out of 10. Only been on the course a couple times. I am asking $100 delivered to lower 48 states or any reasonable trades. I am only getting rid of this because I...
  3. 3

Ping I20 Hybrid.... WOW!!!

Well I have been searching for the perfect Hybrid for around 2 years now. I have owned the nike vr pro, Adams idea pro, tm burner and my last was the Ping g15. I have been fighting hooks with every hybrid I have ever hit. After spending all afternoon Friday and a couple hours today hitting every...
  4. 3

My first real fitting!!!i

Well, after all these years of golfing I finally decided to get a true fitting for a new set of irons. When the Burner 2.0s were first released I went to golfsmith and got what I thought was a fitting done. Boy was I not fitted correctly. All golfsmith did was put a piece of tape on the sole of...
  5. 3

Supporting our military

I am a sucker for supporting companies who support our troops. I have been reading a lot lately how Ping supports some of our wounded soldiers with a complete set of clubs and lessons. For this reason I am in the process of switching all my clubs over to Ping. Are there any other golf companies...
  6. 3

Matt Every Interview on the Golf Channel

Did anyone else see the Matt Every interview on the golf channel today? I am not sure what to think of it. Was weird that is for sure
  7. 3

Any Steelhead fisherman out there?

Any steelhead fisherman here from the northwest? If so you been fishing lately? I will post some info if anyone is interested
  8. 3

Newb from Vancouver,wa

Been a long time lurker and I finally decided to get in on the action. I stepped away from golf for 15 years and I have had the bug bad for the last year. My game is headed in the correct direction and I Hope my little knowledge can add to the wealth of knowledge on THP. 360golfer
Back