Search results for query: *

1. Bjornjorg

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6S with Callaway Adapter

I have a Ventus Blue TR 6S shaft for sale. As shown it has the Callaway adapter the length of the shaft is shown. It has an MCC +4 midsize grip on it, but you can obviously replace with anything you like. Looking for $225
  2. Bjornjorg

Eclipse Starts..

Don't know how many THP'ers can see. But thought I'd post a couple pics..
  3. Bjornjorg

Golf Ball Collections?

I'm just curious if anyone out there has a golf ball collection? I used to keep one sleeve of dozen balls I purchased or received. Lately I slacked off on that, but still have a little collection. Now I wonder what to do with it....
  4. Bjornjorg

For Sale New Callaway Apex CF19 Iron Set

New and still in plastic bags.....5-AW, Tour Elevate stiff shafts, length +1, loft standard, lie standard, grip Tour Velvet mid-size plus 4. $900 or Best Reasonable offer.
  5. Bjornjorg

GolfWeek's Top 100 Best courses anyone can play. How many have you played?!

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/lists/golfweeks-best-2020-top-100-best-courses-you-can-play/ I've actually only played 3 of these. But I have plans to play more including those in Bandon. How many have you played? I have played all 10 of those listed on their state by state list in my home...
  6. Bjornjorg

Raised Cups or Styrofoam in the cup

My question to you all is simply this: Do you think that the raised cups or styrofoam is the hole that doesn't allow the ball to go in all the way will eventually affect scores and handicaps without some sort of standard being discussed as to what counts as in or out?
Back