Search results for query: *

1. Newman21

Golf set for my daughter recommendation

My daughter wants to try out for the middle school and does not have a set. Need your recommendations for her please. 12yrs old. Will be 13 in Fall. 5’3” 31” wrist to floor Not a ton of swing speed yet. Has been reluctant to play or practice til now. Thanks in advance.
  2. Newman21

WTB Nice 7 wood

DM’ing you now
  3. Newman21

WTB Nice 7 wood

I have a Srixon ZX 21* 7 wood with Riptide 6.0 stiff shaft in excellent condition if you are interested
  4. Newman21

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Played the zx4 mkii irons this season. Very good irons. Nothing bad to say about them at all. Just the transition from long irons to mid to short was always troubling (ball placement). The OL will definitely help with that, especially in my mind. Not guessing anymore with ball placement. I...
  5. Newman21

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Hello All, Going to put one lengths back in the bag. I have gone back and forth from OL to VL for 4 years now. I have shot well with both but still cannot get past shooting 4-6 over for whatever reason. Not that going back to OL will solve all the problems, but it can only help having one...
  6. Newman21

WTB: Cobra One Length 3 hybrid

Found. Please close. Thx
  7. Newman21

WTB: Cobra One Length 3 hybrid

Looking to buy a Cobra one length 3 hybrid in stiff. Thanks
  8. Newman21

For Sale: Srixon ZX MKII 3 wood and Eleven Golf Hybrid irons

Right handed 3 wood $285 shipped 3 and 5 hybrid irons $160 shipped
  9. Newman21

For Sale: Srixon ZX MKII 3 wood and Eleven Golf Hybrid irons

3 and 5 Hybrid irons $160 shipped Right handed. KBS iron graphite shafts 3 wood $285 shipped Srixon, ZXMK II 15° graphite design tour, AD DI-7 graphite stiff, right handed 43.5”
  10. Newman21

FS: Callaway 2023 Jaws Black Wedges (56 and 60)

Please close this one. Item has sold.
  11. Newman21

WTB: Ping SFT fairway wood

Please lock this one up.
  12. Newman21

WTB: Ping SFT fairway wood

No longer looking
  13. Newman21

What is the easiest to hit fairway 3-4 wood??

My miss is a push. My normal is draw shot aiming to the right of the landings spot. My thought is that I don't trust my swing and don't finish that leads to a push.
  14. Newman21

with thee 7 wood, the shaft weight is soooo important!!
  15. Newman21

Looking to purchase a 3 or 4 fairway wood (not 5 wood) but I have bad luck in my last purchases. What in your opinion is the easiest 3 or 4 wood to get online ad where you want it to go? I’m a 8 hc but need a way to hit more 230-250 yard shots into greens. Height (higher trajectory) and length...
  16. Newman21

Anyone hitting draws with an open stance?

Used the Eureka Golf swing for the beginning of the year to help my over the top move. For about 2 months straight. In the Eureka golf swing, the player will open his stance left of the target (right hander), align his/her shoulders square to the target and swing to the right of that target...
  17. Newman21

Cleveland wedge bounce/grind

Just made this exact transition. Yes, mid for the 54 and full for the 60 is PERFECT for me.
  18. Newman21

FS: Callaway 2023 Jaws Black Wedges (56 and 60)

2023 Callaway Jaws RAW Black Wedges (pair) *SOLD*
Back