Search results for query: *

1. turboboost4me

Going to DEUTSCHE BANK CHAMPIONSHIP Saturday

So for father's day this year I got tickets to Saturdays round. I have never been to a PGA event before so I have no clue what to expect. What do people like to do follow a sertin group around our find a nice spot at a certain hole to see more pros. Im very excited. So what can I expect...
  2. turboboost4me

Christmas present

The wife let me pick out my presents this year to bad I won't get you use them till spring Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  3. turboboost4me

First Round in 2 weeks

Got. To play my first round of golf in 2 weeks my wife even got to play today. Got to the 2nd hole answer this happpend. [/IMG] Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  4. turboboost4me

IM so sorry about the stuck in car thread

So i made that thread from my phone in the car. is should have looked like this. sorry for the poor post earlier Jsut came from shopping and found a long skinny box from taylormade on the porch. look real hard on the deck But i have one small problem the kid is asleep in the car...
  5. turboboost4me

stuck in the car

get home from shopping and find a long box from taylormade look hard in the picture. but one problem Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  6. turboboost4me

Evolution of a new golfer

Hello my goal with this thread is to show my self and any one that's interested how i progress with my game over the next year. I played my first round of golf last June and was hooked after the first swing. My first round of golf i shot a 80 its a 9hole course. Last round of the year i shot a...
  7. turboboost4me

flying out to cali tomorrow

Going to be in Anaheim CA till Sunday looking for a good course to play at. Will need to rent clubs. any one recommend any where around there
  8. turboboost4me

Hello from New Hampshire

Hello Like the title says I'm from New Hampshire and its cold so no golf for me for a few months. I started playing golf this past summer and I'm hooked got 5 seasons from my wife for my Birthday and I'm never looking back. One of the best parts for me is i was vary bad vary vary bad when i...
Back