Search results for query: *

1. pingman33

Small Golf Club Handicap

I have belonged to a small travel golf club for about 20 years. We play an outing approximately every other week to total about 14 outings a season. We use an old handicap program to establish a handicap for each golfer based on scores shot in the club. Trying to get some info on how other small...
  2. pingman33

New Scotty Cameron Phantom Putters

That 9.5 will be mine!
  3. pingman33

Are you a Macy's parade watcher?

Absolutely! Family tradition dating back before most of you were born,
  4. pingman33

Fowler concedes putt,

I can’t believe that Ricky concedes the putt to Fleetwood! Fleetwood is famous for not performing under pressure. Good comeback by the American team and congrats to the Euros on the win!
  5. pingman33

For Sale New Vokey SM9 Wedges, Scotty Cameron Putters

2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport + putter. Putter is 35" and all standard with original grip and head cover. Putter is like new with the plastic removed . Only used a few times. Price is $375 shipped CONUS. 2018 Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M. Putter is 34" and in very good condion . Putter...
  6. pingman33

2022 Mizuno Tour Carry Bag

Bag is sold! Mods please close...
  7. pingman33

For Sale Ping G400 with Extra shaft

club is sold! MODS please close
  8. pingman33

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

putter is sold! MODs please delete
  9. pingman33

2022 Mizuno Tour Carry Bag

2022 Mizuno Tour Carry bag in Tour colors. This bag is in great shape and only used for about 2 months. I am looking for a local pickup buyer here in Maryland, Price is $175 with local pickup. Thanks for looking, Joe
  10. pingman33

For Sale Ping G400 with Extra shaft

Ping G400 MAX driver 10.5 Deg with Aldila XTORSION MAMBA 60S shaft installed. I am also including a Recoil ES 460 F3 shaft with a G400 tip installed. The head does have some minor scratches on the top that I tried to show in the photo. overall, the club is in very good shape. price is $175...
  11. pingman33

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

This is a like new 2022 Scotty Cameron Phantom X5 putter. Putter is 35 in model and all original with original grip and headcover. Putter has only been used for one round and one practice session. This putter is like brand new and you just took the plastic off. price is $325 shipped CONUS...
  12. pingman33

Tobacco Road 12/11 2 Openings

Love that course! Enjoy the day,
  13. pingman33

EVNROLL ER2 BLACK 35

MOD....Please close this ad....item is sold... Thank you, Joe
  14. pingman33

EVNROLL ER2 BLACK 35

I am selling a like new EVNROLL ER2 . This putter is the all black versions with the TOURTAC grip and is 35" Long. Comes with the original headcover and bag tag. The putter has only been used 2 rounds of play and a couple practice sessions and still looks like the day I bought it. PRICE DROP...
  15. pingman33

WTB EVNROLL ER2B 35"

I have one like brand new. 2 weeks old. 35" with the Tour Tac grip all black...Let me know if interested...
  16. pingman33

Sand baggers are Cheaters! Agree?

I play in a Thursday night 2 man league at my local course. Because of the way the league is loosely run it really opens up opportunities for the sandbaggers to really do their thing, I really can’t stand the sandbagging and I am trying to get out of this league but I don’t want to leave my golf...
Back