Search results for query: *

1. pingman33

Small Golf Club Handicap

I have belonged to a small travel golf club for about 20 years. We play an outing approximately every other week to total about 14 outings a season. We use an old handicap program to establish a handicap for each golfer based on scores shot in the club. Trying to get some info on how other small...
  2. pingman33

Fowler concedes putt,

I can’t believe that Ricky concedes the putt to Fleetwood! Fleetwood is famous for not performing under pressure. Good comeback by the American team and congrats to the Euros on the win!
  3. pingman33

For Sale New Vokey SM9 Wedges, Scotty Cameron Putters

2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport + putter. Putter is 35" and all standard with original grip and head cover. Putter is like new with the plastic removed . Only used a few times. Price is $375 shipped CONUS. 2018 Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M. Putter is 34" and in very good condion . Putter...
  4. pingman33

2022 Mizuno Tour Carry Bag

2022 Mizuno Tour Carry bag in Tour colors. This bag is in great shape and only used for about 2 months. I am looking for a local pickup buyer here in Maryland, Price is $175 with local pickup. Thanks for looking, Joe
  5. pingman33

For Sale Ping G400 with Extra shaft

Ping G400 MAX driver 10.5 Deg with Aldila XTORSION MAMBA 60S shaft installed. I am also including a Recoil ES 460 F3 shaft with a G400 tip installed. The head does have some minor scratches on the top that I tried to show in the photo. overall, the club is in very good shape. price is $175...
  6. pingman33

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

This is a like new 2022 Scotty Cameron Phantom X5 putter. Putter is 35 in model and all original with original grip and headcover. Putter has only been used for one round and one practice session. This putter is like brand new and you just took the plastic off. price is $325 shipped CONUS...
  7. pingman33

EVNROLL ER2 BLACK 35

I am selling a like new EVNROLL ER2 . This putter is the all black versions with the TOURTAC grip and is 35" Long. Comes with the original headcover and bag tag. The putter has only been used 2 rounds of play and a couple practice sessions and still looks like the day I bought it. PRICE DROP...
  8. pingman33

Sand baggers are Cheaters! Agree?

I play in a Thursday night 2 man league at my local course. Because of the way the league is loosely run it really opens up opportunities for the sandbaggers to really do their thing, I really can’t stand the sandbagging and I am trying to get out of this league but I don’t want to leave my golf...
  9. pingman33

4 Under 3 some

Something I have never seen before and probably will never see again! Last Thursday playing in the Thursday morning league at my home course as a 3 some we had 2 birdies and a hole in one on a par 3. This was the first hole in one I have ever witnessed, unfortunately it wasn’t mine. Both of the...
  10. pingman33

For Sale Ping I525 6-AW RECOILS

Thats what she said! Could this be the first set listed? I ordered these the first day that they were available. Received them this week.. Set consist of Ping I525 , Blue Dot, Standard Length. 6 thru AW (6 clubs). Recoil ES780/F3(REG) SmacWrap Shafts. I ordered them without grips installed...
  11. pingman33

For Sale Callaway Apex21 Pro 8 thru AW

Here is your chance to build your own Apex 21 Pro Combo Set. I am selling the 8 thru AW Pro irons that came with my Apex 21 Mixed Combo set that I bought last year. The set is Recoil Dart F3 reg flex, standard length and standard lie. Comes with the stock Callaway grips with 2 extra wraps. Clubs...
  12. pingman33

Ping DLX bag.....Stay with the Pioneer

I normally buy a new bag every season and my cart bag of choice is the Ping Pioneer. 2 seasons ago I switched and bought the upgraded DLX. After only one season the zipper pulls are falling off ( I have lost 2) and the word Ping on the side is breaking up and falling off (looks like crap)! If...
  13. pingman33

Pinehurst next weekend!

Headed to Pinehurst next weekend. Playing the Cradle on Friday, No 4 on Saturday and No.2 on Sunday. Bucket list trip, will be my first time with a caddy on Sunday at No.2. Just hoping my old legs with my arthritic Knees can hold up. Hoping for good weather! On a side note. I put this trip...
  14. pingman33

For Sale Oakley Golf

Oakley Targetline Golf specific....Matte Black Frame with Prizm Dark Lens...Glasses are in excellent condition....SOLD Oakley Flak Beta Golf specific...Polished black with Prizm Golf Lens. Glasses are in good condition with a very slight scratch on the left lens. You can always buy new...
  15. pingman33

For Sale SOLD

Cleveland wedges are sold Titleist SM7 Slate Blue wedge. 52 deg with the F grind. N.S.Pro shaft Tour 125 S shaft with original Golf Pride NDMC BV grip. Club is in excellent condition. $75 shipped to CONUS. Thanks for looking, Joe
  16. pingman33

For Sale Callaway Apex 19 Combo set Recoil shafts SOLD

Callaway Apex 19 Pro Combo set, 5 thru AW standard L/L/L with Recoil ZT9 470 F4 shafts. These clubs are in Very good condition. The 5 & 6 iron are just like brand new (I use a 5 and 6 hyrbrid). These clubs are forged clubs and do show bag chatter marks. These are not brand new clubs. I noticed...
  17. pingman33

For Sale Scotty Cameron Ping Glide 3

I am selling a Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 34 in putter with original headcover and original grip. Putter is in Great Shape, I would say almost like new. $200 OBO shipped to CONUS! I am also selling 2 Ping Glide 3.0 wedges. 54-12 and 58-10. Standard L/L/L with original grips. Wedges have hardly...
  18. pingman33

TPC SAWGRASS-Really

Making a little road trip next week down to Florida for the PGA show. This is my first time. Plan on a stop in Jacksonville next Saturday to check things out. Got on there website to see if they had any tee times open, fiqured I could sneak a special round in. The good news is that they had a...
  19. pingman33

Sarasota FL Golf course recommendations...

Headed to the Sarasota area the end of March for some spring training action. Going to get out and play on Monday and Wednesday...Looking for some local info. Thanks Joe
  20. pingman33

Fs: Odyssey o works #7 wbw 34"

I am selling my Odyssey O Works #7 WBW 34" long. This putter is all original. Yes, this is the putter with the black shaft and the Super Stroke 2.0 grip. This putter is in like new condition and has never been on the course. I only used it for two practice sessions on the practice green. I will...
Back